First Team Chevrolet of Hampton

Friday 7:00am–6:00pm 8:30am–8:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–5:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(757) 838-5450 (757) 838-5450

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Service

Went to get an oil change. (drop off service) Did not have an appt. Ended up getting a recall take care of also.

So Said

I was there earlier today with all intentions of getting a vehicle I was outside for 20 min and none even came out side. I actually saw people inside looking at me but none would even come and speak. They can never get my business or my family so I will never return

Hampton Chevy

I recently bought a used Sierra from Hampton Chevy. Sales and service went above and beyond to ensure my satisfaction.

Great experience

Just purchased a new truck from adrian. The whole process went smoothly, and was a great experience. Every person i had to deal with through the process were nice, and really helpful. Ill be going back for more purchases

Great job

Great job excellent service dept , collision ctr and parts dept

1.3

Deceptive selling

My life time oil change ended after 1.5 years because I would not let them rotate my new tires. I overpaid for the car because the sale price included free life time auto changes. I pray for a class action lawsuit. I was lied to.

Customer

Mr. Gosley always takes good care of me. He get me in quickly and is courteous and respectful.

Great Service!

Great experience with regularly scheduled maintence. I have been using thus dealer for years and will continue.

Worst customer service

I took my vehicle( 2010 Chevy Camaro) to be serviced for a check engine light and was told this would be a good time to sell your vehicle not how to repair it smh. Once I decided to get it fixed it sits in the shop for a week plus and actually still there waiting to find out what?s going on with it. No courtesy call at least to let me know something or at least offer me a courtesy vehicle since you have had my car for a week. Worst customer service still waiting to see what happens.

Can't even fix a leak

Doesn't seem like they can even diagnose a leak and it's been a couple months now and a couple thousand dollars. Employees are horrible and the General Manager won't show enough respect to talk to me about the problem. It's been a complete waste of time and money dealing with them.