Joe Holland Chevrolet

Best place to buy!!

From the moment the wife and I walked in, we were treated very friendly and offered help. The salesmen Doug Green was very knowledgeable and answered all of our questions and gave us our space while we looked and decided. All the staff was equally as nice and professional. We didn’t feel pressured at anytime during the entire buying process. That type of treatment made a difference in buying from them. Definitely would recommend to anyone who is shopping for the best experience..

Chris Lee was a very nice customer friendly person. He...

Chris Lee was a very nice customer friendly person. He was very informative . Glad we got to do business with him. Love my new car.

First time buying from this dealer. Chris Lee was great,...

First time buying from this dealer. Chris Lee was great, told him what we wanted and the terms. There was no hassle. Unlike some local dealerships we have been to the finance people at Joe Holland can do math. Thanks for a great experience

This was our first time buying from Joe Holland Chevrolet...

This was our first time buying from Joe Holland Chevrolet and our sales person Chris Lee but this definitely won’t be our last. In these uncertain and scary times of Covid-19, Chris Lee made the buying process so simple. At no point did we feel uncomfortable, unsafe or pressured during our brief time at the dealership. We literally made the deal via text and walked away with the vehicle of a lifetime. Thank you all for making this purchase so quick, easy and enjoyable!

arthurdeb1959@gmail.com

Salesman Chris Lee was on top of everything. He had every thing organized and ready to close the deal within minutes. This was probably one of the easiest deals i have ever done. No long waiting! I wished all dealerships was so organized and friendly!

Great experiance

we needed a third car for our daughter. Chris Lee and the Joe Holland team were extremely helpful and supportive to our needs. i am thankful for the atmosphere and drive for good and fair business. I will always refer to Chris Lee for all car needs.

Wonderful service

Wonderful service from beginning to end. Only dealership I will ever purchase another vehicle

Excellent

Product knowledge is fantastic, pricing is very honest, no pressure, honest dealership

Customer

Everyone was polite, courteous and Knowledgeable. I would recommend Joe Holland to anybody.

Joe Holland Chevrolet

Great service before and after the sale. Will buy from them again. Great selection to choose from and customer service is spot on.