Frank Leta Acura

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 49 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• April 13, 2018

Brought car in for service. Cougar was very helpful and a pleasure to work with !!! Matt the mechanic and his Blues Team was great Very professional... and thorough Special thanks too Matthew Italiano Service Manager. Great job as always ——- Outstanding dealership ——

Thank you so much for the nice review! We're so glad you enjoyed working with Cougar and Matt--they're pretty great :) If we can ever help you with an...ything else in the future, we'd be happy to do so! Thanks again, Ron!

July 6, 2018

Great to have Saturday service! Drop off was easy and the care was clean when I came to pick it up. Great facility in the St. Louis area.

That's wonderful to hear, Dave! We're so glad you enjoyed the service! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future :...)

June 25, 2018

John Weber was very helpful in explaining the details as they pertained to my vehicle. His customer service was too notch! The rest of the staff was also... very helpful . The loaner car that I received was wonderful

That's wonderful to hear, Chris! We're so glad you enjoyed your experience with John and the rest of our staff. If we can ever help you with... anything else, please never hesitate to let us know!

February 23, 2018

I worked with a gentleman named Brendan Corley while purchasing my vehicle from Frank Leta Acura. He was courteous and very helpful with the process of... buying my truck. I would advise anyone looking for a vehicle to give them a chance because you'll be satisfied.

We love hearing this, Jarrod! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We'll be sure to let Brendan know how happy you are with your experi...ence, and we hope you're loving your new truck. If there is anything else we can do for you, please know we're just a phone call away. Thanks again, Jarrod!

February 22, 2018

Joe Elder was great to work with. Took care of myself and family. I came in for an ILX and 45 minutes later had deal. Quick process. Would recommend all... go see Joe

We LOVE to hear stories like this, Dane! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review about your time with Joe. We'll be sure he knows h...ow happy you are :) If we can help you with anything else, please never hesitate to let us know. Thanks again, Dane!

February 21, 2018

I had a wonderful experience at Frank Leta Acura purchasing my new car. The entire staff was very friendly and there was no pressure to buy. My salesman,... Brendan Corley, was very knowledgable and helpful. I will definitely be returning to purchase my next vehicle.

Thank you, Grant! We'll be sure to let Brendan know how much you enjoyed working with him! Please let us know if we can ever help you in the future--w...e're just a phone call away. Thanks again!

February 17, 2018

It’s a nice shopping experience with this dealership. The services in this dealership are excellent. I buy my first car in here, I believe it is a correct... choice. It save my time.

Thank you so much for the kind review! We're so happy you enjoyed working with us. If we can do anything else for you, please never hesitate to let us... know!

October 20, 2017

The salesman used the same old expected tired "car salesman" lines. He asked too many questions that were not his concern. He kept pushing me to use their... financing when I had told him I would be using my credit union for my loan. The finance man kept badgering me to fill out their finance forms and wanted to know why I wouldn't use their financing. Then when I was waiting for my car keys to be returned to me another man came across the showroom demanding me to tell him why I wouldn't use their financing, again. He asked me why they weren't good enough. Then he asked me if I was willing to pay an extra $500 to use my credit union. I thought that was tacky and unprofessional. I found the entire experience to be aggressive and I was glad I had my boyfriend with me. Needless to say I did not buy a car from them.

Thank you for leaving us your feedback. Our GSM, Travis Morss, would like to speak with you about your experience at your earliest convenience. He can... be reached directly at tmorss@frankleta.com or by calling 314.828.4971. We look forward to speaking with you.

March 4, 2017

Wasted my time. Sold the car I wanted but still acted like it was available until I got there.

Thank you for leaving us your feedback. Our GM, Steve Brown, would like to hear more about the experience you had so he can better address this issue.... When you have a moment, please contact him at sbrown@frankleta.com or 314.828.4999. We look forward to speaking with you and addressing your concerns.

September 30, 2016

Virgil Ashley is the product specialist we worked with, and he provided tremendous guidance and a willingness to go above and beyond because he believes... in putting his customers' interests and goals above all else. Blake, Nick, and Travis were also extremely helpful and pleasant people to talk to throughout our car buying experience. We strongly recommend contacting Frank Leta Acura and asking for Virgil to help you if you value a positive experience that will undoubtedly lead to a satisfying end result.

Thank you for the wonderful review, Mike! We are so appreciative of your feedback and your business. We're glad to hear you enjoyed working with Virgi...l, Blake, Nick, and Travis (we'll be sure to pass along your kind words to them)! If we can help you with anything else, please let us know! Thanks again, Mike :)