Frank Leta Acura

56 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 5, 2019

Since I purchased my car in April of 2018, I have brought my car to Frank Leta for service and maintenance. The staff there is always courteous, professional... and efficient. They explain everything thoroughly and always try to find a discount coupon for my service. The waiting area is also comfortable and clean and they have great popcorn.

We love to hear that, L! Thank you so much for this kind review about our dealership and service department! If we can ever assist you with anything e...lse, please be sure to let us know. Thanks again, L!

August 31, 2019

My sales person, Brendan was exceptional, explained everything. Looked at a lot of cars with him before making a decision. He was very helpful, the whole... process was seamless.

We love to hear that, Sharryon! Thank you so much for this wonderful review about Brendan, and please be sure to let us know if we can do anything els...e for you in the future. We're always happy to help. Thanks again, Sharryon!

• April 13, 2018

Brought car in for service. Cougar was very helpful and a pleasure to work with !!! Matt the mechanic and his Blues Team was great Very professional... and thorough Special thanks too Matthew Italiano Service Manager. Great job as always ——- Outstanding dealership ——

Thank you so much for the nice review! We're so glad you enjoyed working with Cougar and Matt--they're pretty great :) If we can ever help you with an...ything else in the future, we'd be happy to do so! Thanks again, Ron!

May 20, 2019

Excellent advisor service, professional service from mechanics love detail and care they give to my vehicles. This completes what I think about the service... excellent.

Thank you so much for this review, Ron! We're so happy to hear you enjoy the service you receive from our service department! If we can ever assist yo...u in any other way, please let us know. Thanks again, Ron!

March 27, 2019

I had made a previous review and dinged this dealership over a missing key fob. Since reviews can’t be updated I wanted to let people know that the manager... Travis at Frank Leta contacted me and ensured I got a 2nd key fob for my car. It’s nice to know that when something at a car dealership doesn’t go right there are people that care and will fix the issue. Travis is one of those people and I can say Frank Leta is a place I’d certainly do business with again. Thanks Travis!

We're so glad we could resolve the key fob issue for you, Jim! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We hope to serve you again ...in the future, and please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the mean time. Thanks again, Jim!

March 4, 2019

I made an appointment and appeared a few minutes early. Rather than honor my appointment, a few "walk-ins" were taken before me. I had to spend 3 hours... waiting for my car for a simple oil change and for them to check out a whining noise in my steering. I was offered a repair at the 2 1/2 hour mark when, if the diagnosis had occurred first, I could have chosen to have the car repaired and leave it instead. I felt ignored, even though a long-term customer.

I'm sorry to hear about your negative experience! Our Service Manager, Matt Italiano, would love to discuss this with you, and work towards making it... right. We pride ourselves in our reputation for customer satisfaction, and would love the opportunity to make this right. Please contact Matt at 314.828.4969 or mitaliano@frankelta.com. We look forward to hearing from you!

December 31, 2018

Service rep John Weber did an excellent job advising me of maintenance needed for the mileage on my car. Very happy with both the rep and Frank Leta dealership.

We love to hear that, Steve! Thank you so much, and we'll be sure to pass along your praise to John, as well! If we can ever help you with anything el...se in the future, please never hesitate to let us know. Thanks again!

October 31, 2018

I have purchased a number of vehicles over the years and this was by far the most pleasant buying experience we have had to date. Brendan Corley, or Sales... Associate, was responsive, professional and worked to meet our needs. He will be our "go to" in the future.

We love to hear that, Jeremy! Thank you so much for the kind words! If Brendan or the rest of our team can help you with anything else in the future, ...please never hesitate to let us know. Thanks again, Jeremy!

July 6, 2018

Great to have Saturday service! Drop off was easy and the care was clean when I came to pick it up. Great facility in the St. Louis area.

That's wonderful to hear, Dave! We're so glad you enjoyed the service! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future :)

June 25, 2018

John Weber was very helpful in explaining the details as they pertained to my vehicle. His customer service was too notch! The rest of the staff was also... very helpful . The loaner car that I received was wonderful

That's wonderful to hear, Chris! We're so glad you enjoyed your experience with John and the rest of our staff. If we can ever help you with anything ...else, please never hesitate to let us know!