New 888-770-3946 Dealer Website
Used 888-855-0572 Email Dealer
Service 888-893-5616

Average based on 39 reviews.
  • AMAZING

Dylan was extremely helpful in helping me get a new vehicle today. Frank Leta Acura has made the car buying experience enjoyable and I would highly recommend them to Anyone!!!

• Good experience

I was very impressed w Blake and Virgil ... They made it a very easy process

That's wonderful to hear, Lynn! We'll be sure to pass along your praise to Blake and Virgil :)

I was very impressed w Blake and Virgil ... They made it a very easy process

• Great service and knowledgeable Product Specialist

I had never driven an Acura before and wasn't as familiar with Acura's cars. However, Anu took the time to explain Acura's values and to learn what factors were most important for my vehicle purchase. He didn't pressure me to purchase any vehicle during my first visit and simply encouraged me to enjoy my test drive experiences. I inquired about another vehicle and Anu made sure the vehicle was available the 2nd time I returned. The purchasing process was very pleasant with Gus and Mike. I am thankful for cars.Com and Anu's knowledge and friendly, courteous demeanor. I am proud to be a part of the Frank Leta Acura family and love my 2014 Acura ILX.

This is so great to hear! Nothing makes us happier than to hear you never felt pressured and were able to enjoy your car shopping experience. We know that purchasing a car is a big decision, so we encourage people to take their time and ask all the questions they want! We hope you're loving your ILX and please let us know if we can do anything else for you!

• Frank Leta

Virgil Ashley was great. Very attentive and personable.

Thank you for the review, Lori! Let us know if we can help you with anything else!

Virgil Ashley was great. Very attentive and personable.

• Great experience

Virgil was great and professional. He knows a lot of car knowledge. He helps purchase a new car Acura Tlx.

Thanks for the review, Dengwei! We hope you're loving your new TLX! If we can help you out with anything else, please let us know :)

• Delivered everything I expected

I enjoyed my recent Acura buying experience at Frank Leta. Dennis Roam and his team were very knowledgeable about all the cars we drove. I felt no "so called" pressure and moved at my pace. I look forward to many years of efficient, stylish driving of my Acura and excellent service from Frank Leta Acura. I also like the fact that Acuras are mostly made in America.

Thank you for the wonderful review, Carl! Nothing makes us happier than to hear you enjoyed your car buying process and never felt pressured. We're thrilled that you're loving your new car, and please let us know if we can help you with anything else!

• VIRGIL WAS ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!!

Just like the title says, I have never been more impressed with a salesman in my entire life, even from the first initial meeting of Virgil we have been overly impressed, He has catered to every one of our needs and questions, He is VERY knowledgeable about the Acura product! After my experience with Virgil, Blake, and Frank Leta Acura as a whole, I dont think I will purchase a vehicle anywhere else for the rest of my life! Thank you, Virgil once again.

Wow!! We are speechless, Kelima! Thank you for the glowing review of us and Virgil! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience at our dealership and that you found Virgil to be so helpful. We truly enjoy spending time with our customers and helping them make the best decision for their needs. If we can do anything else for you in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know!! Thanks again, Kelima!

• Great place for a quality used car

Virgil was great to deal with. He took the time to listen to our needs and made the process easy. I gave them a 4 on repairs because we have a few things to be addressed, but have no doubt they will satisfy our contract.

Thank you for the kind review, Jerry! We're glad to hear you enjoyed working with Virgil, and please feel free to contact our Service Director, Jeff Lind, if you have any concerns at all about your vehicle. Thanks again, Jerry!

• Good experience to buy a CRV from Frank Leta Acura

It adopts a different selling method in which a product specialist will come out first to help you to decide what kind of vehicle you really want. The specialist assigned to me, Mr Annu Achar , is really helpful. After I became more aware of my needs ,tested several cars and made the final decision, it took only 30 minutes to finish all the paper work and be ready to drive back.

Thank you for the wonderful review, Suhao! We're glad you enjoyed the car buying process with Annu, and we hope you're loving your new car. If we can help you with anything else, please let us know. Thanks again, Suhao!

• Best buying experience

Best new car buying experience made possible by Virgil Ashley, my Product Specialist!

Thanks for the review, Maryann! We'll be sure to pass along your praise to Virgil!