Straub Honda Hyundai Nissan

New 888-752-4467 Dealer Website
Used 866-725-0706 Email Dealer
Service 888-610-8670

Average based on 63 reviews
  • John Engel ( Wisconsin)

Sid, Nick and Mark were extremely helpful and most of all Honest. I bought a 2011 Dodge Challenger 392 and being 500 miles away the were straight forward and I took a chance on the vehicle based on the answers to my criteria. They did NOT Dis -Appoint !! The vehicle was everything I had hoped for and more! Mark was great in taking me through the Vehicle and Nick made the transaction esy for being out of state and easing the process of getting done what needed to be done in short No Hassle time. Thank You All ! Please pass on to the 3 of them.

• Love dealing with Straub Honda

Salesman was knowledgeable and oh so patient. I like buying local and would recommend them to anyone looking for a car

• Stacey Knight

I purchased a 2014 Dodge Charger with the assistance of Mr Jack Wilson. I was nervous about even starting the process as I'm trying to rebuild my credit. No need to worry after all! They obtained me financing quickly and easily. What started as a late Friday inquiry ended up with me taking my car home Saturday afternoon! Everyone was so friendly and professional! Awesome service guys! Loving my new car! Thanks so much!!

• Excellent experience leasing a Hyundai

Everyone at the dealership was professional and very helpful walking us through the leasing process. They worked with us to get the car we wanted and went the extra mile to make it easy and affordable!

• First class business

Super friendly, great service. We were in and out in no time. All the employees were great. Very professional business

• Easy Too Deal With

Salesman was friendly and up to date on the vehicles options

Salesman was friendly and up to date on the vehicles options

• Excellent car buying experience

Bryan and his staff are great! They take the time to answer my questions and work really hard to find me the perfect car. This is my third car buying experience with them, they take the stress out of car buying.

• Great service in Glen dale

I could not be happier with Doug, Nick, and Brad. Doug was very patient and informative. Brad went above and beyond working for best deal on financing.

• Glen Dale Dealership

The Glen Dale dealership was fantastic. I bought a Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland. The salesmen (Brad, Doug, & Mark) were the nicest dealers I've ever dealt with.

• Very helpful

First time buying a Honda. We had a great experience. Dealership was great to work with finding the vehicle we wanted.