• Mr and Mrs Harry Lynch, Retired

We came in to have our auto serviced . Harry found the perfect truck for us. Louie was an excellent sales person. He was kind, friendly, knowledgeable, and let us make our own mind up about the purchase with no high pressure. Steve in finance was also very helpful and friendly. He explained every detail about the paperwork. We thank both of them for all their help.

• Never again

Came for an oil change in the morning.almost three hours later still waiting

Came for an oil change in the morning.almost three hours later still waiting

Dean, customer service is one of our top priorities so we are disappointed to hear we failed to provide you with the quality experience you deserve. Our manager would really like to help turn your experience around. If you would be willing to give us another chance, please contact our manager at (877) 551-0086 to discuss what we can do to help.

• Came in to buy, left with a cool Truck

Love my new Truck, got me in and out in a day. Was a great deal.

Love my new Truck, got me in and out in a day. Was a great deal.

• Horne Ford Service is Great

Service was great and efficient. Oil changed and tire rotated. Thanks!

Service was great and efficient. Oil changed and tire rotated. Thanks!

• Review of Robert Horne Ford Service Department

Thank you for your honesty Dave at Robert Horne Ford. Another repair place told me I needed new brakes. These guys said I am probably only about halfway through the ones I have. Saved me a lot of money to get a second opinion.

• Mr Hickey is a great sales guy

Sales guy was cool, I didn't like that they wouldn't offer at least a 30 day warranty on the truck I bought

We appreciate your feedback of our Staff's service, Steven. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Robert Horne Ford Service Review

Roy and your team were professional,expedient and reasonable as far as cost...Thank you!

We're happy to hear that our staff was able to provide you with excellent service and an overall pleasant experience, Gregg! We hope to see you again soon!

• outstanding service

I had a family emergency out of town on the day of purchase and Robert Horne Ford got me in and out in my new F150 in record time. They are the best

Scott thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! We understand it is a big decision where you purchase your car from and we are grateful to have been chosen! Thank you again for your business and we look forward to your next visit! Safe travels!

• Low coolant alarm

Fast friendly service put us back on the road in a very short time. Thank you.

Fast friendly service put us back on the road in a very short time. Thank you.

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides, John! It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

• Great service