Herb Chambers Toyota of Auburn

Saturday 7:30am–4:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed 11:00am–5:00pm
(888) 941-3305 (888) 941-3305

(2,867 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Toyota of Auburn from DealerRater.

Jim was great!

Jim was great! The shop was busy when I came in without an appointment and he was able to get me to service my vehicle.

Dealer response

Thank you for the positive review, Steve! We appreciate the kind feedback and are thrilled to hear how Jim could help out during your experience with us. We hope to see you here again! -Herb Chambers Toyota of Auburn

Great customer service , I didn’t know what ales the car

Great customer service , I didn’t know what ales the car need to be update and James with his knowledge got me what I need , on the perfect time on that day

Dealer response

Hi Rosa! We're happy James and the team made the service visit worthwhile and earned your five-star rating! Thank you for giving Herb Chambers Toyota of Auburn a chance to diagnose your vehicle!

1.0

I was happy with the salesperson.

I was happy with the salesperson. However, the sales manager was horrific to deal with. I put a downpayment on a car and waited a month for it to arrive. When it did, I was told that I had NO CHOICE but to finance with them. I either finance with them at 5.24% ( as opposed to the 1.9 I had obtained through my credit union), or I forfeit the car. The sales manager yelled at me that WE WANT OUR KICK BACK and threatened to call 20 people on the waiting list for the car and pick one who would finance with him. DO NOT RECOMMEND.

Awesome people to work with.

Awesome people to work with. Always been satisfied with the work. Would recommend this dealer to anyone

Dealer response

Hi, thank you for the five-star review. We're happy to hear that your experience here at Herb Chambers Toyota of Auburn was a positive one. We hope to see you here at Herb Chambers Toyota of Auburn again!

Customer service was excellent.

Customer service was excellent. Alyssa went above and beyond to assist me out with my service needs

Dealer response

It means so much to hear that Alyssa went above and beyond for you during your visit to Herb Chambers Toyota of Auburn! Thank you for taking the time to tell us about this experience!

Viyn was great to work with!

Viyn was great to work with! He helped us decide on my car & has a tremendous amount of knowledge with all of the technology cars have these day!!!

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience working with Yiyn at Herb Chambers Toyota of Auburn! We look forward to seeing you next time!

1.0

Transparency .

Transparency . I had a 10 k service done tire rotation and oil change . I doubt if anything was done on the tires still went home with the tire pressure light on ! So disappointing.

They are very attentive, willing to help out and honest.

They are very attentive, willing to help out and honest. The dealership is clean, neat and organized. Issa and Mark were thorough, personable, relatable and got us exactly what we wanted. Issa assisted us with the sale and the insurance. He provided us with all the details we needed to make the right choice. He has also been very communicative during the process. Definitely, we are very satisfied with the experience.

Dealer response

Our team strives to provide five-star care to our customers and it makes our day to know that your visit lived up to those standards! We are glad Issa and Mark could provide such excellent care to you and make the experience great! Thank you for coming to Herb Chambers Toyota of Auburn!

I was happy with deal I got and the flexibility of the

I was happy with deal I got and the flexibility of the sales person in meeting my needs. I am very happy with my experience at this dealership. No pressure!

Dealer response

We're so happy to hear this! Thank you for trusting Herb Chambers Toyota of Auburn with your business. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Needed to have an overdue on my Ford Escape.

Needed to have an overdue on my Ford Escape. Jim got all the info he needed about my vehicle so he could order the appropriate parts to do the service. He was very kind and caring. Plus the dealership was handicap accessible since I'm disabled. A+!!!

Dealer response

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We appreciate you coming to visit us here at Herb Chambers Toyota of Auburn and we hope we can be of service to you again in the future. Take care!