2019 Acura ILX consumer reviews

side view of 2019 ILX Acura
Explore the 2019 Acura ILX
Shop the 2019 Acura ILX

Acura ILX

Nice, small, and sporty, just what I was looking for. Love the luxury it comes with. Love the red interiors. Comes with all the amenities.

2019 Acura ILX A-Spec Tech is exceptional

I needed a car just to have fun with around town. I test drove just about all of the more expensive competition in the compact luxury category: Lexus IS, Infiniti Q50, Audi A3/A4, BMW 2/3 series, Benz A/CLA/C class, Genesis G70, Kia Stinger, Jaguar XE and the Volvo S60. Some were a bit smaller and some were somewhat larger than the Acura ILX. However all were more expensive to lease . The very well appointed 19 Acura ILX A-Spec Tec is quick, handles skillfully and has precise firm steering. The looks, interior and exterior impress me also. Crazy thing is the MSRP for my loaded car is around 32/33K. That is less than the starting price for the base cars in the category. The very worst drive is the Benz CLA and this has less standard features and cost more than my loaded ILX. The other cars drive well, but are far more expensive for less equipment. The 2019 Acura ILX is extremely fun to drive and reliable. What more can I ask for?

Very well done. The car is very sharp.

I was looking for something practical for me to use for my work commute. This car has plenty of leg room, power, and features. Well done.

Best bang for the buck

For the price point I’ve been super impressed by my Acura. I looked for 4 months for the right car. Drove Lexus, Infinity, Subaru, and just loved the Acura!!!

Loved this car

I love the way this car drives and all the features that come equipped in the vehicle. The interior is really nice. I loved the one I purchased at Napleton Palm Beach Acura.

Reliable

I love it!!!! Best car I have ever owned! It's my second Acura. I love the 2019 it is a 2.4 much more power. Handles very well.

Awesome Vehicle!

This is the most comfortable little sporty vehicle I have ever driven! Has genuine leather interior with the Premium Package - all the safety bells and whistles and a sunroof that comes standard. The price was amazing!

BEST car I've owned for decades

Bought the car in Feb 2019 - you may not believe this, but the ILX is same exact exterior measurement as my 87 BMW M5 I bought new in 1987 and drove for 10 years and 75,000 miles. Also has very similar (almost exact) performance even tho the M5 was 256HP 6 with a 5-speed Manual and this one is 4 cyl 201HP with a DC Auto. Have owned alot of HiPo cars for over 50 years - all Manuals - and THIS car has ALL I want and need plus Honda reliablility, built in USA with Trans built in JAPAN. The car gets regularly panned by Testers, but I can tell you from decades of experience that this car is really Overall GREAT - NO negatives at all for me.

ONE AWESOME AUTOMOBILE

Buying my 2019 Acura ILX PREMIUM A-SPEC has been a pleasure right from the first day!!! The dealership...Springfield Acura... was A-1!!! The ILX has Sporty styling, great performance, is super comfortable & very reliable ... this is one awesome vehicle!!!

This is my second Acura ILX

My second ILX leased from Acurra of Peoria. It meets my needs and expectation. Style features, comfort and economical. And the team at Acura of Peoria did an amazing job as they have always.