2018 Acura Mdx

All Reviews

by from Alexandria, VA on November 10, 2017

I am now driving my 4th MDX. The safety I know I am getting as well as the comfort I feel makes this a no-brainer.

by from Northern Neck, VA on January 3, 2018

Great overall. Still learning all of its capabilities, have less than 1000 miles on it. Technology safety features are a real asset especially to an older driver. Traded a 2016 Explorer for it and the tech advances in just two years are surprising.

by from Tampa, FL on January 2, 2018

I traded-in my 2008 MDX Advance Entertainment Package for a 2018 equally equipped. The technological advancement is incomparable 10 years later, of course, but the workmanship and traditional Acura design is still present. It was very hard to let go of mine after 10 yrs and 165K miles, but my wife finally convinced me. I had never owned a car for more than 5 years! I have no doubt that they'l have to pry this one off my hands just as well... :-) I test-drove the MB, Porsche, Audi, and came back for the MDX.

by from Sarasota, Florida on March 6, 2018

This is my 5th MDX and although all of them have been great, each one is better than the previous one. I have looked carefully and extensively at many other SUV's (including Audi, BMW, Ford, Infinity, Lexus, Lincoln, Toyota and Volvo) prior to getting each of the MDX'S and Acura continuously does a great job of providing a variety of amenities that the others either don't provide or not nearly to the same extent. These include spacious storage in the console area with easy access, an arm rest that slides forward/backward, a large hidden storage bin behind the 3rd seat and a compass with the street name currently being driven on, indicated at the top middle section of the gauge display (with GPS navigation information, while it;s being used, also provided in this area as well as on the center navigation screen). Also, the blind spot warning indicator is inside the vehicle near the front bottom corner of each of the front windows as opposed to where it is located in so many other vehicles where it is commonly within the side view mirrors which is not always easy to see when it's raining or there is ice or water on the mirror or even when the window needs to be defogged or defrosted. There many other features included in the MDX that are each well thought out by Acura. The MDX is very spacious and roomy and yet the vehicle has a relatively low profile when compared to so many of the other SUV's that are comparable in size. Bottom line: if you are looking for an SUV, make sure you take a good look at the Acura MDX. It is comfortable, dependable, enjoyable to drive, has excellent fit and finish, is loaded with features and is a great value.

by from Powell, Ohio on December 20, 2017

This is my second MDX. I was totally impressed with my 2015 but this 2018 continues to impress me. So many refinements, added for convenience and luxury!

by from Oak Park,IL on January 9, 2018

Drove extremely smooth. This inside has all The bells and whistles. There’s plenty of room for 7 passengers comfortably, 8 can fit but would be a little snug (I’m referring to7-8 adults) I loved the car, Acura did a phenomenal job on the 2018 MDX
Not Rated Reliability

by from Ft Worth, Texas on January 2, 2018

This car is the perfect size, not too big or small. The AWD system handles well and performance is good. Very pleased with the gas mileage.

by from Abeline, TX on January 26, 2018

The whole experience was the best I had. I went to Mac Churchill Acura in Fort Worth. It started with Austin Doyle, my salesman. Honest and to the point. Nothing excess. Then the vehicle drives like a dream, will hold its value great, and is rumored to have low

by from Tx on April 21, 2018

We have bought and owned 2 fully loaded Acura MDX?s and loved both of them. Our first one was a 2004 and our first changeover from Jeep Grand Cherokees of which we had 3. We loved that MDX and got another new one in 2008 which we are still driving with 125,000 miles. We drove our friends new one and realize it is getting close to the time to buy another new one which we plan to do in the not too distant future. They are awesome vehicles.

by from Mays Landing nj on March 24, 2018

Most enjoyable and comfortable vehicle we drove. The technology package is awesome looking forward to driving it a lot. Drive numerous other vehicles of different makes. Accura mdx hands down the best.