2018 Acura MDX Sport Hybrid consumer reviews

side view of 2018 MDX Sport Hybrid Acura
Explore the 2018 Acura MDX Sport Hybrid
4.0

Great driving - Love the Black Copper Pearl Color

This is my second MDX, and my first Hybrid. It's great but...at 27K miles the transmission required warranty replacement. The Black Copper Pearl color is head-turning gorgeous. Infotainment not so good, but Android Auto/Apple Car Play is a good workaround. solution

4.4

really great car!!!

This a great vehicle for the money. Well designed and a lot of features. The mileage is excellent!! I would tell anyone great things about this car.

Love this car

Great gas mileage, smooth operation. Acceleration is excellent. Love the Hybrid features. Very comfortable on the road. Acura stands behind their vehicles and service is excellent.

4.4

Simply an Awsome Vehicle

The Black Copper Pearl exterior and espresso interior make this MDX Advanced a real head-turner. It's fast, quiet, and stylish..It outclasses and out performs the 2014 MDX I traded in.

Get the Hybrid !

I have been driving Acuras for many years and this is my 4th MDX and first Hybrid, and I couldn't be more pleased with it. I am a auto enthusiast and have been lucky enough to have owned everything from compacts to sports cars and luxury sedans, high performance American cars to SUVs and motorcycles. I have thoroughly enjoyed my previous MDXs but the Hybrid is without question the best SUV I have owned. I traded a 2017 Elite for my 2018 and was amazed at not only how much quieter the new one is, but also the responsiveness of the drivetrain, ride and obviously fuel mileage. All of this plus an excellent audio system and luxurious interior make for a very enjoyable daily driver. Definitely one of the nicest vehicles I have owned.

2.7

Way overpriced for the poor technology

Drives well but be aware the instrument panel is Obsolete, Awkward and Confusing.. Parking brake is a nightmare when it locks up at the most inconvenient moments. Push button transmission controls are reminiscent of the Edsel. Car is extremely overpriced and you can expect to lose $20k the moment you sign..

Love how the car drives!

Spacious, love the interior & drives great! Great car for the amount of money we spent! This suv has met all our family needs w/o being too big.

Love it

Hybrid tech in a beautiful package that has room for 7. Wish the interior was more plush and different led gauges , but a great SUV. Better than Infiniti, Lexus, and Audi hybrids.