2017 Acura NSX consumer reviews

$156,000 starting MSRP
side view of 2017 NSX Acura
Explore the 2017 Acura NSX

Amazing car!

Great Super car! Great performance and head turner. Hybrid so it surprises everyone when the car turns off and turns back on. I wish I had a chance to drive this car much more before I move on....

Amazing Car - Best ever

This car met all my needs for speed and comfort. I have owned all the fast cars... all the M5-M6, i8 among others. This car surpassed my expectations. Check it out.

Most reliable and under appreciated super car

Car exemplifies Honda Acura expertise in making a super car that puts others on notice of how to build fast reliable comfy cars .. just like the orig design of which I also own an orig 93 with 40k miles on clock

The most amazing daily drivable supercar

This car exceeded my expectations and is a blast to drive. It turns heads and garners questions/pictures everywhere I go. It’s super fast and gets 23mpg. With aftermarket downpipes and exhaust added just two months after purchasing, the turbo whistle is soo loud and it crackles and pops when slowing down. Mesmerizing sounds! It’s literally the perfect car. It still feels surreal to own it and daily drive it when I please. Looking forward to taking it to the drag races!

Unreal, simply unreal

This car is jaw dropping in person (judging by the camera phones, thumbs ups, smiles, and attractive women's reactions, I'm not alone in thinking so). The NSX has the most streetable power, torque, and driving characteristics of any competitor outside a 911 Turbo S, but doesn't look like every other boring Porsche. Stoplight to stoplight it is a bolt of lightning with the hybrid motors providing instant torque and removing turbo lag! Plus, you can fit a set of golf clubs in the trunk which can't be said for ANY other supercar! I drove mine 2,300+ miles in 3 days and at 6'4" tall I was still comfortable. The varied driving modes are really nice. The car has a distinct personality in each mode, though I don't use Sport ever really. Unlike some cars it is not always "on" so you can drive it and chill or flip it into Track mode and summon demons from its soul. I really wouldn't change anything except maybe making the trunk better insulated from exhaust heat. The Infotainment system is fine as it accepts Car Play and Android Auto. There is a volume knob on the wheel that I use so I can't complain about the slider (which is a dumb complaint in my opinion). The exhaust sounds nice in Sports Plus and Track but is not an obnoxiously loud as some. Then again, this isn't a car you buy to draw attention to you by being neon colored and obnoxiously loud. Real engine sounds are piped into the cabin and you can easily take a business call if you put it in Quiet mode. Overall, I could not be happier with the car. Much is made about the interior, but I think Alcantara, carbon fiber, and leather are nice and it will age well unlike the tacky interiors of some. If you're considering buying one, do yourself one favor. Find one they rent at a track rental company like the one in Vegas and give it a go around the track in Track mode. Track mode (which I use on the street 90% of the time) is where the supercar character really shines. Don't bother with Sport as it is underwhelming and the worst of Quiet and Sport Plus modes in my opinion. Oh and the NSX can be seen beating Aventadors, GTRs including the Nismo, Teslas, Huracans, 488s, AMG GTs, and more in real life drag races on YouTube if you doubt its quickness! She is a keeper boys!

A supercar that can be driven daily.

It is more comfortable than I thought it would be, and I'm six feet tall. It's an attention-grabber, and can move. All wheel drive gives you an insane amount of confidence while driving- you wont lose control of this car. It can stop on a dime, turn on a dime, and acceleration is blistering. I don't think I'll ever sell this car.

Extremely happy with this car

I'm extremely happy with this car. It gets a ton of attention (too much, in fact) and I absolutely love driving it. It very much reminds me of my old NA2 NSX in terms of driving characteristics.

The Everyday Super Car

I owned a 1992 NSX for 26 years, so I looked forward to having a modern version. The new one is very different, in some ways good, in some ways not so good. It's amazing to drive. It looks great. It has all the modern conveniences (phone, nav, LED lights, hybrid power, 9-speed transmission, etc.). However, unlike the original NSX, this one is not for the DIYer. You need to take it to the dealer. Even an oil change involves a lift, 7 different drain plugs (!), etc. And if you track the car, the ceramic brake rotors are very expensive to replace, so in my view, the new car is more delicate and less robust than the old one. But it sure is fun to drive.

Most underrated super car of 2017

This is a super car with the comforts of my Tesla, the head turns of a Lamborghini, acceleration surpassing the Audi R8 and the reliability of a Honda civic. LOVE IT!!! I got a great deal on the car, could of sold it for a profit, but after driving it for a week...there was no turning back.

Everyday SuperCar!

I recently purchased a new Acura NSX and really like it. It is a everyday SuperCar that is really fun to drive but gives you the technology and reliability of a Acura. It is very comfortable for a SuperCar, I am a tall person and most are pretty uncomfortable or not even possible for me. The exterior styling is awesome. The interior is good but more could have been done to keep it on par with its competitors. Overall the value for the money is good from my stand point. It is less expensive than a Huracan or 570S and for me it is a better car than both of those.