2007 TL

2007 Acura TL

2007 Acura TL

4.5

Have You Driven the 2007 Acura TL?

I'm in love

by v-dubb killer from NY on Mon Jul 16 2012

purchased my 2007 TL, five years ago. I highly recommend this vehicle, it has been nothing short of phenomenal. Everything is great. Performance, reliability, styling and comfort. not a single mechanical issue and i have run it hard at times. I have one complaint. The TL has sport bucket seats the passenger needs an option to elevate their seat, it is very low. However if you do not sit there, who cares!

Top Class for Great Money

by AFM from Pittsburgh on Sun Sep 23 2007

As good as the Lexus. I wanted a top class car but wasn't sure what I could get for a specific amount of money. Why buy an accord loaded when for a little more one can get the Acura which is a level above. This car should continue to be praised as one of the best cars made that rivals a BMW (overpriced for what you get). Though an Audi is great, the same level is much more money.

2007 Acura TL Type-S!

by Car Guy from Albuquerque, NM on Mon Nov 11 2013

I had a 2007 Acura TL Type-S bought for me to replace my BMW M3. I wasn't so happy about it being an automatic, but now that I have driven it, I love it! It's fast, sporty, luxurious, and fun. It is not nearly as fast as my M3, but it is fast for what it is and it is a lot of fun to drive in manual mode or with the paddle shifters. The LED's galore are stunning and the car overall is very attractive. I love the large touchscreen navigation system and the audio ports that are built-in! Everything on the inside is very ergonomic and it is a good car to haul people or to go have some fun in!

Completely Satisfied

by steve9207 from Westmont, IL on Mon Sep 03 2007

I upgraded to the '07 TL from a '97 3.0 CL. The car has great performance, wonderful styling, a very smooth ride, and good gas mileage for a 258 hp engine (I average about 21.5 mpg, using premium fuel, as reccomended). I also considered the Lexus ES350 and a 3-series BMW. For the price, you can't go wrong with the TL. I didn't like the fact that on the Lexus you had to pay approx $3,000 to make the ES350 similarly equipped. Same goes with the BMW. I would highly reccomend the TL!!

2007 Acura TL Type-S

by XLK9 from VT on Thu Oct 28 2010

I bought a 2007 Acura TL Type-S in August 2010. Did a lot of research before purchasing and have been very happy with the car. I also purhcased a 2008 Infiniti G35x in April 2010 for my wife. Both cars are fun to drive and each have some benefits over the other. The G35x is AWD and feels a bit quicker. The TL Type-S is also very quick but more comfortable inside with more shoulder roomm. both cars have great audio, hands-free connection works great and GPS is more useful than I would have thought. Both cars are fun to drive, stylish, and will hopefully be very reliable. This is my 4th Acura and by far my favorite. Don't see many TL Type-S in my state....The G35x is a bit more popular. Can't go wrong with either car

Home Run Acura

by 67GTX from Atlanta, GA on Wed Feb 13 2008

I have owned the Acura TL for nearly a year now and this car still amazes me in its comfort and styling. In terms of performance this car still brings a smile to my face during my morning ride to work. It’s simply just a fun and comfortable car to drive. Being front wheel drive I was a bit concerned with its handling but I can say that this car does well on country roads in cut back turns as well as handling mountain driving. If I had any complaint about this car it has to be the head lights and its view for reverse driving (you need the reverse camera). I don't now how many times other drivers flash their high beams at me. Other then that though this car is by far the best car for the money. When compared to BMW, Lexus, Mercedes, and Infinity. Well all I can say is that in terms of reliability, cost, and styling not one of them comes close to the TL. To me the Lexus IS350 and Infinity G35 was just too feminine. I did like driving the G35 but just couldn't see myself in that car. The BMW 3 series was in my opinion over priced and has serious reliabilty problems. Hence why you see alot of used BMW's. For the Mercedes see BMW and add a few grand to its price. All in all the TL is by far and away the best car in its class for performance, luxury, and price.

best car

by icey from columbia, sc on Wed Feb 11 2009

this is the best car i have ever owned. the styling inside and out is better than lexus and the others only upgrade is the navigation which has everything.

what a vehicle

by pingdanny from Maryland on Wed Mar 17 2010

Whoever said money can't buy happiness should have been sitting next to me last night as I drove away from the dealership with a 2007 TL with 30K miles on it for less than 20,000. I love the styling, handles smooth and feels solid, the toys (navi, voice recognition) are just bonuses. Love everything about this car except the price tag for a new one.

I love my TL

by A32TL from Wilson, NC on Fri Oct 29 2010

I have liked the TL since the '99 body style came out. When Acura changed the body again in '04, I was really smitten. Thought that body style was so cool and sleek and have wanted one since. After years of driving Accords, Preludes and one Acura Integra, I finally made the leap to the TL and bought a used '05. It did not disappoint. It was everything I had hoped. When the mileage of my '05 started creeping up, the only car I considered replacing it with is another TL. I found a great '07 TL on Cars.com with low mileage and a great price. It's my favorite car to date. I have nothing negative to say about it. Love it.

One of the best cars ever made!!!

by Pro Driver from Orlando, FL on Mon Oct 23 2006

Both the 2007 ACURA TL and TL-S rule in the $30,000 to $45,000 class. This vehicle is absolutely amazing!!! The handling is better than that of even the BMW 525. Infiniti G35, Lexus ES350, and Mercedes E320 have nothing on the Acura TL. You can not beat the price. Even paying the sticker price for a TL is worth every penny. This is the most reliable and cost-effective vehicle being built.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Our Take on the 2007 Acura TL

The TL sedan is Acura’s best-selling model, and for good reason. The midsize sedan has broad appeal, and its design and performance have raised it above the level of the generation — called the 3.2 TL — that it replaced in 2004. Along with incremental styling and chassis changes, the big news for 2007 is the reintroduction of the sporty Type-S version, which boasts significant enhancements from bumper to bumper that make it more fun to drive and distinctive but not clownish in appearance.

Exterior & Styling
Most people won’t notice the TL’s styling changes, but if you study it, you’ll find a larger grille with honeycomb mesh. The previous grille was set deeper and was less noticeable... Read More