2019 Acura TLX consumer reviews

Photo not available
Explore the 2019 TLX Acura
Shop the 2019 TLX Acura

Luxury at a Good Value

I love all of the Acura cars I have owned. I owned 2007 TSX for 9 years. Then I leased a 2016 TLX for 3 years and was so pleased. Now I'm on another 3 year lease for the 2019. I thought about trading it in for a BMW i300 or Audi A4. I went for a test drive of those 2 cars and realized how much I would miss my Acura if I traded it in a year early. So I've decided why give it up? The KEY things that make this car great. 1) It is extremely quiet inside. Insanely mausoleum quiet! There is very little road noise, wind, or traffic sounds. 2) the seats are amazingly comfortable, especially on long rides. I highly advise paying a little extra for the leather not the pleather. The fake leather had a terrible off gassing smell. The leather is soft and supple. The gray color is beautiful 3) the car rides very smoothly and is easy to handle on the road 4) I love the newer design (especially the front). It is a classy looking car. The only drawback is the odd 2 screen technology system but it wasn't enough to turn me off from getting one. The other positives far outweight the awkward technology. I was surprised to see the 2019 had lower ratings than the 2018 and 2020 because it's a wonderful car. One other to add: the Acuras I have owned are extremely reliable. They NEVER break down.

Have only driven it ten miles.

I really like the body style and the interior. The ride is very smooth and handles great.cant wait to take it on my trip.should be fun

My second sedan car/ sporty

When it comes to safety, it has all the bells and whistles, I'm loving it. I had a smooth ride driving from Austin to Chicago

Good Value for Money, reliable car.

I have always liked Honda products. This car meets my needs in terms of comfort/power balance. Styling is very nice but the interior is a little drab.

Car I owned

This is just great for my lifestyle stylish and cost effective, drive really great. Plus the price it cost and mileage that was on it is worth it.

3rd TL

Love the way it drives, ride is very smooth even in sport mode. Getting used to all of the accessories will take time as I previously owned a 2006 TL but with the help of my kids and grandson I'm sure I will get the hang of it.

MOst Comfortable and Reliable Car I have ever had!

This car offers a great value for the money. All the features that come standard, limited slip differential eliminates torque steering completely. Dual Clutch Transmission is super smooth.

4.4

Love the car

I haven't had the car for long, but I have enjoyed it. It's comfortable and reliable. I drove similar cars, and found this one to be the best.

2019 Acura TLX

I currently own an Acura TLX SH-AWD and this is my second Acura. Previously I owned an ILX. I love the upgrade, the exterior and the interior of the car. The v6 engine’s performance is great and the technologies that comes with the base package is way sufficient than to purchase additional ones. Overall I am very happy with my car. I will definitely recommend this car to my friends and family.

1.0

I’m done with Acura

Having issues with spots under the clear coat. Dealer tried to buff it out twice. Spots still there. They buffed the clear coat off and had to re-paint. Now client services is saying it’s because I bought the red and it’s hard water spots. I have another Acura right next to it with no issues. Where is the customer service here? This is my 7th Acura and my last one since they are not standing behind their product.