2007 BMW 328 consumer reviews

$32,400 starting MSRP
side view of 2007 328 BMW
Explore the 2007 BMW 328
Shop the 2007 BMW 328

Most reliable car I've owned!!!

The best car I've ever owned bestsafety features. Overall best quality by far! Sleek frame comfortable seating fast with the comfort of sensitive but safe breaking system

Most high performing car I've owned.

After driving my BMW 3 series everyday I completely fell in love with the company and the car. I would love to purchase more BMW in the future because I know I'll have a sleek, reliable, high performing car to get into everyday. Super comfortable and wonderful or long rides due to how smooth it rides. So impressed with every part of this car!

Surprised by the quality it came in.

I was blown away at how well taken care of it was. This BMW has been nothing but great to me so far. It has a timeless design inside and out. I've had this car mistaken as a 2010 a couple of times.

So much fun to drive

very nice car and it is fun to drive. if well maintained, it is really reliable too. I had a very good experience

4.4

very unique and beautiful

It is a nice and comfy to drive. perfect for small family, and young people as well. lots of miles on it but that does not even matter in my opinion. all in all, great car and I would highly recommend it.

3.9

Sleek Body

Interior and exterior surpasses standards. Reliability and performance are average. Routine maintenance is a must and can be very costly.

Best driving and handling car I"ve owned.

Wasn't looking but saw this car at Sundance Chevy in Grand Ledge MI. It was in pristine condition inside and out. It drove like nothing if ever owned before. Very solid handling and quiet at speeds way above highway recommendations. Drove to Indianapolis for football championship, didn't have any problems. Drove like a dream.

3.9

Good AWD daily driver

Drove this car for 3 years. Nice looking car, very comfortable cruiser, quiet on the interior. Stereo system is excellent and had bluetooth and aux port. AWD was amazing in the winter. Made quick work of the snow and never lost grip. The drive by wire is finicky in this car and sometimes creates extremely slow or fast starts, as the gas pedal does not always respond the same. Throw the car in sport mode for quicker acceleration and optionally manually shift the gears.

Loved this car

Great car from day one. Great acceleration and the xdrive was amazing in the snow. I would definitely buy another. Have my eyes on a 2017 335i xdrive

3.1

Expensive to own

Fun to drive but many features aren't practical. I just wish I didn't have to pay so much money every oil change