2007 BMW 328 consumer reviews

Explore the 2007 BMW 328
Shop the 2007 BMW 328
4.0

An Enjoyable Car

I have enjoyed this car. It is compact enough, powerful, and yet it was just seemed to be an all-rounder in my opinion. It suited my needs well.

Quality Vehicle & Service

This car is great. It is in good condition to be a used vehicle. It was maintained by the previous owner. It also makes us look good when driving it.

Best car I've ever owned

This car is clean on the inside and clean on the outside. No problems with interior at all. Runs beautifully and is reliable for my family of 5.

good looking car

All services up to date at a professional BMW dealers services. All service records, always garaged, non smoker car. Recent oil and filters, new Bridgestone tires, interior in like new condition. Premium package includes leather, sunroof, powered folding mirrors and more. Original window sticker and sales brochure included.

4.4

get more bang for your buck

this car has speed, agility, affordability on used market, style all the needs of a young black professional baller on a budget. maintenance is simple for the average euro mechanic

4.4

BMW 328i

Very good car over all. I have had this car for about five years and I have been very happy with this car through these years.

MY FAVORITE CAR I HAVE EVER OWNED

This car is a perfect mix of luxury and sport. I love this car !!! Reliable as well as great looking. I am only the second owner of this car and I made sure I took amazing care of it. Drives awesome , fast and super smooth.

Greatest car ever

The car is perfect. Beautiful in every way, shape and form. Fast, tight and sporty. I cannot wait until my new one. The inline six is phenomenal. Powerful yet great on gas and the suspension feels like you?re floating.

Well maintained and fun car to drive

I've had a lot of fun in this car. It handles wonderfully and good for everyday driving or long trips.

Loved this Car

I drove this car for 8 years and it was the ultimate driving machine. I felt in command of this car every time I drove it.