2007 BMW 328 consumer reviews

Explore the 2007 BMW 328
Shop the 2007 BMW 328
2.6

Little Red Bemmire that couldn't

It is a pretty car but it's running hot on the 5th day of the having it. Warning lights are on. I am really bumbed about it.

It's the best car i owned.

This car met all my needs and is one of the best cars I have owned. I hate to see it go but I will be having a newborn in just a few short months and will looking to buy an SUV.

It's the best car i owned.

3.9

The most fun without getting in trouble

the bww 328i is equipped with the bmw n52 NA engine an it is and probably the most reliable bmw that has ever been made if taken care like a baby.

4.1

A great car, but many problems after 100k miles

I loved this car. It was very serviceable but once it hit 100k miles, there were numerous repairs that became needed.

4.0

Its really easy headling

Its really good car to use to be with Its has powerful engy thats alive for more long time and its so great car to drive

BMW 328i Great VALUE and Performance

The vehicle was a great value it has performed without fail for 10 years. It is still as fast and as good at cornering as it was when it was purchased. Interior is well designed and the black alloy rims look great. The comfort level is inline with any Mercedes Ive ever been in. It is quiet inside and the stereo sound is excellent

Very fun and good on gas

This is a very fun and reliable car. Great for both summer and winter. Wont give you any problems. If theres a problem with the car, the car will tell you exactly what it is.

3.1

A lot of money spent on this car

The vehicle looks amazing, drives like a dream but always needed major repairs. I absolutely loved the handling and driving the vehicle in general but always dreaded seeing anything light up on the dash. If it wasn?t for all the mechanical issues I would still be driving this car.

Great Car Fast and dependable

The car was a great buy. Never broke down, I dive a lot and it never had any issues. AIr Was freezing in Arizona that is a key element. No overheating problems at all. Probably the best cornering car I have ever owned.