2008 BMW 328 consumer reviews

$32,700 starting MSRP
side view of 2008 328 BMW
Explore the 2008 BMW 328
Shop the 2008 BMW 328

Very pleased with my car

Love that its a 6 speed manual trans it makes driving it very enjoyable. The different ports that it has for musuic and the blue tooth enable features are awesome!

Among the best handling cars I have ever

I have the 328xi with Cold Weather and Premium package. It is a fun car. Need to have pneumatic tires with spare in trunk during winter driving because the run flat tires (RTF) are too stiff for winter potholes and general road disrepair. Since it is all wheel drive it performs very well in rain and snow.

3.9

Great car for the money

Great car to drive, it always felt like I was going slower than I was really going. This car got great gas mileage in town and on the highway. Surprised that the seats were fake leather.

BEST car I've ever owned!

This vehicle has so much traction in the snow that in my opinion its better than some SUV's currently on the market. BMW is a very reliable car that has great gas milage overall. The ride was super comfortable and made the travel smooth.

3.7

Fun to drive, expensive to own

I don't think the value of this driving experience is worth the expensive parts and labor that go into when things break. However, it is a true German engineered luxury sports car, so it does make driving to work more enjoyable.

By far the best car I have ever owned

The car was comfortable, reliable and met all my needs throughout ownership. The only reason we are selling it is because we are moving out of the country.

My Convertable BMW rocks!

Beautiful, comfortable, superb handling, safe and like they say, all BMWs are ?The ultimate driving machine?. I?ve had many different BMWs from an M6 to a 3 series and 2 of which we?re totaled in accidents (not my fault) and we walked away with no injuries. I feel safe driving BMWs no doubt and I will always drive a BMW! Get one but stay away from 7 series is my only advice.

4.1

German performance, luxurious, overly expensive

It is a great luxury sports car, amazing in the snow, excellent lines, but also very expensive to repair. I do like the older BMW because of their lack of electronics and simplicity, which in turn makes them cheaper and easier to repair. BMW is in a class of it's own and this 328xi has a leg up over the 325.

Cpmfortable Prestige

This car has all I needed for a comfortable ride. Great traction, great interior, killer sunroof, and genuine German engineering marvel

4.1

Most agile car I've driven. Precise handling

The car is great for someone who likes moderate speed and prefers handling. car is great on turns and the suspension works great with the steering. Never regretted owning this car.