2008 BMW 328 consumer reviews

side view of 2008 328 BMW
Explore the 2008 BMW 328
Shop the 2008 BMW 328

Hard to let go

This is a great car, of course. It's my second 3 series and I have totally enjoyed owning/driving both of them. The 2008 has a 6 cylinder engine that makes road trips a breeze! Love the sporty yet classy styling and luxury interior. We got lots of miles on both of them and they're still going strong!

3.0

car is fine in driving but too many sensor issues

Sensor issues is a problem. check engine light issues. electrical issues is a major problem. car drives good in snow. handling is great. Gas consumption is very economical.

3.7

Love bmws and if they have been taken care of , yo

Love it and driving is amazing !!! Germans rule lolthey are super cars and pleasure to drive , dont be affraid of used bmw , have it checked out and enjoy

Great Condition for a 2008

This car has met my needs. Pretty spacious for a 328i has a lot of amenities. Great price deal for 77k I love my ride!

Best German Coupe for style, safety, handling...

Does everything exceptionally well - and only two doors - to keep out the unwanted. A summer-looking car that's great in the snow. Looks & feels expensive and not hard to maintain on a budget with a good independent shop.

I Luv My Baby

I have owned many passenger vehicles in my life. I have owned cars, SUVs, trucks and I have even owned a minivan. Of all the vehicles that I have owned, my BMW checked all of the blocks that I looked for in a vehicle. It is always reliable, beautiful and sleek and great gas mileage. Let me not forget one of the most important reasons that I bought my baby. She rides so smooth. I bought my first BMW in Germany in 1985, I loved it then and I still love this brand.

Excellent drive experience

Comfortable driving. Amazing interior with light leather. Aggresive red exterior. I owned a SUV also but the BMW it's fun to drive it's so fast.

Yes, very dependable for traveling alone

I Love my car, I built car online and it was shipped to Passport. It is very dependable, excellent on gas, drives and handles nicely on the road.

Best luxury car

Do you intend on looking into owning that bmw but I need to get a little bit more stuff in place financially in order to

4.0

Fun car to drive but very expensive to maintain

This car met my needs but needs very expensive maintenance than the other cars I owned. I love the styling and the overall performance of this car.