2006 BMW 750 consumer reviews

$71,800 starting MSRP
side view of 2006 750 BMW
Explore the 2006 BMW 750

It is very comfortable and really fast car.

If you have it, you don't need a different car. It is the best. Only newest. Very smooth, fast, heavy, comfortable, really long, so it is perfect.

Hate to sell such a beautiful reliable car but...

I have had this car since 2008 and it has been great to me since. Very beautiful and reliable. I hate to see it go but I really do not drive it much. Downsizing for upcoming retirement. The next owner of this car will not regret the luxury and reliability this flagship BMW brings.

Most bang for your buck!

This is truly a luxury car. BUT there is one draw back. This year of 750 Li had a problem with the engine and would cause white smoke to come out the exhaust when idling only.

AWESOME CAR

NOT A SINGLE ISSUE IN 10 YEARS - GREAT ON GAS AND FAST- GREAT HANDLING ON THE HIGHWAY AND IN SNOW. BIGGEST REPAIR - FLUIDS FILTERS AND TIRES

Great buy

The car is very luxurious yet sporty. Has all the bells and whistles to make one want to get it. No one should miss out on the opportunity to get a BMW

3.9

Best looking car I drove

Beauty combine with the power of the beast. Beautifully designed inside and outside. Pushes like a beast on the streets. Perfect for cruising and really fast driving.

4.4

I loved this car when I previously owned one.

This car was absolutely gorgeous inside and out. It's performance on the road was an even bigger reason I was impressed with its overall attributes. It's roomy luxury look and top performance in drive make this my favorite car I've owned so far.

Most powerful car I have owned

This is probably the best car I have ever owned. From performance to reliability the BMW is the car to have. The only thing I will say is repairs can be costly so you have to be careful when buying this car if you know you cannot afford the repairs

2.3

NOT A GOOD CAR

I'M HAVEING PROMBLES WITH THE TRANS. AND DOOR LOCKS, LIGHTS BRAKES AND OTHER PROMBLES. I BOUGHT IT WITH 35 THOUNSAND MILES AND BEEN HAVING PROMBLES SINCE DAY 1.

The best car that I ever had

Great car! So many features and advanced, so won't age fast. Works perfect. No issues at all. Runs great! I love this car!