2006 BMW 750 consumer reviews

side view of 2006 750 BMW
Explore the 2006 BMW 750
4.1

2nd best car I've Owned

Overall the car is fine but has a problem with internal oil leak. Another thing is the sunroof you can wind blowing over it when the cover isn't closed but the performance is great.

Luxury indeed.

Great car, i have been shopping for a 7 series for quite sometimes, i appreciate the design and performance along with sooooo many gadgets. I found that this perticular 2006 BMW 750li is very clean as described, a minor issues such as light scratches that did not bother me at all. Too bad they did not want to finance it, they're asking $15K Cash which i can't afford but the lowest i found so far. Good luck !!

only 8 cylinder ive bought

love the power and the handling of the road i would definitely recommend to any one who would like to experience the ultimate driving experience(Bmw 750)

Great CAR!!

Bought a CPO 750i, sports package with 21" rims and I think this car is fun, reliable and a great value.

Best Value Vehicle Ever

I got the best deal. Everyone else was thousands more. This car drives excellent and gets awesome gas mileage and looks like brand new inside out.

great car, high maintenance!

it's basically an airplane on wheels, simple as that, it has million buttons, at first its very confusing..it's huge compare to other sedans, u barely touch the gas pedal and the car is flying, very comfortable, great handling, it's an amazing car for someone that can afford high maintnance cost, just for example, the wheels on this car are around 1600$ and they last for 15000-20000 miles. bottom line, good car, highly recommended. drive carefully!

1.3

the car is always gone

This is the owners car, there is way more miles on the car because he still drives it everyday. It took going there 3 times to see the car because he was always gone.

3.6

problems

I have the same car same year and all the electronics are having some sort of problem. My rear DVD does not work so many lights come on on the dash. The main good thing about this car is the performance and handling.

Done exactly what I had wished

I was well past tired of driving cars that had made little concession to a driver with long legs. I am not unusually long-legged at 6'1", but as I aged to my present 57 years, I found myself increasingly avoiding a long car trip. The 1996 BMW 750 Li has provided the room, and with the "deluxe" seating package, (and the options), to restore my previous enthusiasm for "road trips". I do use the back massage feature at times; more importantly, I can shift the seat cushions 22-ways to avoid any discomfort, or just to make things more interesting to my lower back or thigh muscles. I have begun to appreciate the small things -- the key fob I carry retains all of my seating, mirror, heating, and entertainment selections. So using the car after my much shorter Spouse has done so, is not an immediate grab for buttons to re-adjust seats and mirrors, or our differnces about music choices and volume. It is a "big" car by modern standards, and backing the car up, although aided by a large screen display, always makes me anxious. It is, though, a heckuva lot of fun to drive as a performance car. Certainly not a Porsche 911 feel to it, but I assure you the car will satisfy the enthusiast driver. Albeit, now a BMW-style enthusiast. I do at times miss the whole Porsche experience. But this can match or exceed what I have previously driven. And in a very luxerious way, do so with great safety. And enormous comfort. The back seat passengers have a living room of space. This was an age appropriate, lifestyle appropriate, choice for me. It has met all of my expectations pre-purchase, and now after a year of ownership. I have not yet had a repair bill by my local BMW dealership that read anything other than $0 -- no matter how silly or serious. And I have not had any serious mechanical problems with the automobile I purchased. I admit it is a "tough car to love" -- its feature set is intimidating, unless you read the Manual and play. There is a "coldness" about the car, until you drive a few miles. The feeling of Teutonic indifference, of being a better car than I am a driver, relaxes after a few miles together. However, your passengers will find this BMW warm, welcoming and luxerious.

LUXURY

I just purchased a Certified Pre-Owned 750Li BMW. I'm 22 years old and I love this car. It's not too mature for me because it's sporty and youthful to drive. It's large and in charge. 20,000 miles and I snatched it up for around $45,000. That's a $40,000 savings!! It is a dream. All the James Bond gadgets are what makes this car an experience more than a chore. I wanted to grab one of Bangle's designs before they all get too old. The new 2009 7 Series is boring in comparison to mine. The interior of the 2009 is bland and Lexus-like, I can say the same for the exterior. They need to re-hire Bangle fast before BMW starts to go boring with their designs. Bangle brought in more tech and innovation than any designer I know.