2006 BMW 750 consumer reviews

$71,800 starting MSRP
side view of 2006 750 BMW
Explore the 2006 BMW 750

Best Lexury Car!

Great car with all the luxury features for 2006 7 series. All major services have been completed. Car runs great!

Best car I've ever owned

From day one of my test drive I knew I wanted this car. Best purchase I've made and I enjoy driving this great car

4.4

Looks good, repairs too much

Beautiful looking, but in the shop every quarter costing about $1,000 each time. Intermittent windshield wipers caused the regular wipers to malfunction, while out of town, in a thunderstorm. Got a mechanical part fixed, then had to get another closely related part fixed shortly after. Asked why it wasn't caught when first item went out, they said because we only work on what you tell us is having trouble. Had to let it go.

One Of Best On The Road

This is one of the best vehicles I have ever owned. I purchased this vehicle in 2012 for commuting to work. Very smooth ride, novist drivers of this vehicle be aware of speed.

Silver Bullet

I have owned 3 BMW 7 series and nothing else will do for me. The room; the power; the luxury features; the handling; I am smitten. Thanks to Mitchell and the fab team a UAB I am very happy.

Great car

Now in my 6th year of owning my 2006 bmw 750i. Parts and repairs are expensive. Its not like my acura where everything is dirt cheap but its worth it. Drives like a dream looks great You can tell the difference when you drive this and then borrow wife's acura its not even in the same class. On repairs while they are expensive the parts are made to do more and they are higher quality. In return you get a great ride, drive one for a week and you wont look back.

E-Z auto Finance Marietta Ga.

Dealer is the best I have visited. They are patient and represent there name E-Z Finance. People need to come and see how nice the people are and how pleasing to the eye the cars look.

Dependable

We purchased our 2006 BMW from DiCicco Auto Sales in Frankford, PA. The dealership played a big part in why we purchased the vehicle. They treated us like they have known us for years. The first time we went to the dealership was Nov. 11th, 2013. We purchased the car on that Tues., the 13th. DiCicco's is reliable, loyal and a family base company. Hi end cars for a high end dealership. We made a good choice.

Father and Son salesman

For months I've been on a quest to find the right 7 series BMW for me. After all my research and many hours on the internet , I got lucky!! I found a car listed by Lake Norman Imports in Denver NC. I email the dealership about a 2006 750li. The next morning I received a call from the owner of the dealership. That impressed me!! Because of my job we exchanged information. Later that morning I called back and the owners father answered the phone. Both father and son provided me with all the information about my future car. At that moment I wasn't buying a car from a dealership. I was buying a car from a family member. With this being an out-of-state sale a different level of priority was displayed. And I must say by I'm happy. Thank you guys for your outstanding Service, Detail and Professionalism. Darryl Bass

Great Car/ Great value and the Perfect Dealership

AUTO BY DESIGNS !!!!!! Sean and his excellent staff made purchasing my 750i a very pleasurable experience.