2017 BMW X5 consumer reviews

$56,600 starting MSRP
side view of 2017 X5 BMW
Explore the 2017 BMW X5
Shop the 2017 BMW X5

I feel very safe Driving this car

The legroom is perfect for us , the space in the back is what I need . The ride is great compared with the others cars I tested and also my sons love it , they thinking now theirs next cars will be a BMW.

Second X5

All around great vehicle, I use this SAV for work and taking clients out for lunch and dinner, for picking up gardening products, mulch, plants, and family road trips. You cannot beat this vehicle for its all around versatility. Love the X5 its a perfect all year round vehicle, you cannot go wrong with this SAV.

My 5th BMW

This car met all my needs. It has leg room, third row seating, Apple car play, M sport package, cold weather package. Too bad I can’t find one in white color. The one I bought was black but in some lightning, it shows a metallic blue which was fun to see for a change.

11th BMW

This is our 11th BMW. Safe to say we are extremely loyal to the brand. Like every BMW we've ever owned, the X5 is rock solid, very comfortable and luxurious without skimping on performance and utility, and gets fantastic safety ratings. It's PERFECT for what we need! Love it!

Hoping it lives up to reliability rating.

So far so good its very comfortable and stylish. I coming out of a Lexus RX350 that i had since 2006. I hope I'm as satisfied 14 years from now.

3.9

Fun car

This car meets my needs. It has very low mileage and has a lot of technology. Its not as comfortable as my 740 but I’m enjoying it!

The best car out there

I’ve been a BMW driver since I got my drivers license. I don’t see myself driving anything else. The x5drive35i M sport is so smooth and absolutely stunning. Worth every penny!

Stylish, roomy, comfortable.

Great SUV . Great value for a quality name brand vehicle. Well equipped with thoughtful options and safety features. Very stylish and well built. Plenty of power and great ride.

Fabulously fun car to own

BMW knows how to build a car! Exhilarating to drive, Comfort, head and leg room abound. The AWD makes this car a beast in the snow!

Great ride and plenty of power.

We love this car. It’s a lot more powerful than the Lexus RX 350. Car has the M sport package on it and all the amenities. We love this car.