2017 BMW X5 consumer reviews

$56,600 starting MSRP
side view of 2017 X5 BMW
Explore the 2017 BMW X5
Shop the 2017 BMW X5

This is a great automobile, after having a larger SUV, this automobile will save on gas and space in our garage. I'm excited to own the BMW X5

Love it. Very Sporty

This XUV met me needs for a sporty utility vehicle with plenty of rear seat room. Quick from the start, handles great. Apple Connect was a plus.

Great car but a lil overpriced but overall love it

Loved this car, had all the features and horsepower that I expected. Very roomy and would recommend this car. A little high on price, but a good investment.

The Beast

X5 D Xdrive. Most every option including Dynamic Handling Package. We get nearly 35 mpg with a 5,000 lb truck! We pull a 5,500 boat with ease. Mind you we stick to the right lanes and keep the speed down to around 60. This is a very comfortable people mover and a strong work truck when needed. We had problems with either tires rims or both early on but thats corrected and rides smooth like a BMW should. Very pleased overall.

Speed Wagon

Great luxury SUV. Fit and finish in the 5.0 is premium. Brakes aren?t as bitey as I had hoped but likely due to the auto start/stop regeneration features. Tech is simple and intuitive. Great all around vehicle.

My 4th x5

great quality, fun suv , well engineered. bmw of peoria was an excellent dealership and I highly recommend them. Neal was an excellent sales associate

The Beast

We looked for quite a while. This came out on top. We got every option except B&O sound and pedestrian warning. Love the ride and handling with the Dynamic Handling option. The ACC Stop and Go is handy too. Have towed a 5,000 lb boat with ease. Have gotten up to 35 mpg at reasonable speeds. Oh, ours is a diesel. No regrets but not broken in either with only 4,000 miles.

3.7

Good looking car

This car needs better design on the seat. The head is too far away from the back of the sit. Also, the buttons of the automatic windows on the driver door are too far. I mistake to open the front window with the back window. A bit noisy inside, I'd think it need more noise blocking.

most reliable car i have owned

it is a great car with all the bells and whistles!there was a small problem with the satellite radio and the dealer repaired it in an hour.

4.0

Nice ride

Nice SUV. Love the options and speed. Great handling and good in the snow. Excellent sound system and great to have the 3rd row. Some minor issues with blue tooth.