2010 Cadillac SRX consumer reviews

$33,830 starting MSRP
side view of 2010 SRX Cadillac
Explore the 2010 Cadillac SRX
Shop the 2010 Cadillac SRX

''Cadillac has done it again''

So far Cadillac has done it again. I have owned a CTS for 5 years and we bought it used and its has been great and stills turns heads. So thats why I went with the SRX 2010. I traded my 04 Jeep limit in for this and the only negative on the SRX is the get up and go power but i don't need that anymore I/m a grandma. I really love driving this work of art machine and i don't regret my it one bit.

2010 srx4

This so far has been a good experience for us. The car has all of the options less the dvd system. The rear back up camera is nice. it has more power and get up and go than it really needs. fuel milage is OK about the same as our 06 pacifica we traded in.

IT'S A CADDY!

performace is not what the envoy denali was.. no get up and go because it is a six cylinder,, maybe the turbo engine will do better.interior is plastic and hard. not what you expect for A CADDY and the price. CARS IN THE 40 TO 50K RANGE SHOULD HAVE LEATHER,CONSOLES DASHBOARDS, OTHER INTERIOR ITEMS NOT HARD PLACSTIC, nice, nice ladies car. not the guys car. not easy yo get into if you are 5 ft 8 and over..

4.0

Get all wheel for snow!

Good for all seasons. A very comfortable smooth ride. A bit under powered. Entertainment controls in center console convenient but confusing.

Nicest car I have ever owned

I traded a 2004 Lexus 330RX for this car. We have had four Lexus's prior to this car. They were excellent cars requiring no maintenance, but when we looked at the new ones, they looked exactly as they did twelve years ago. This XRX is a lot neater looking, has lots of chrome, and has more room inside.I am extremely satisfied with this car.

3.0

What a disappointment

Beautiful exterior, BEAUTIFUL interior, all the bells and whistles you would expect from Cadillac BUT...perfromance sucks! This car makes so many noises. It is embarrassing when people see you in this nice car, then you drive by making all this noise. When the dealer checks it out, the car is quiet. Now I have ANOTHER noise and I am afraid to drive it!!! Not worth the price. Even the key is cheap, the finish is already chipped off and has cut my hand and I haven't owned a whole year yet!!!! Beauty, YES, everything else, Never again.

Beautiful Vehicle

This is a great car. My only complaints would be lack of power and A LOT of road noise. I would purchase another one in the future and highly recommend this vehicle.

Great style, good performance

I love the 2010 Cadillac SRX Premium collection with rear seat dual entertainment system. People complain about the power but I have the standard 3.0L and it gets plenty of power if you have it in the Performance Mode. You just have to shift the stick to the left and the vehicle gives great acceleration or drive it like a manual by pushing the up/down. I drove it in Performance Mode and got super great gas milege around 22miles per gallon. It was actually fun to drive it this way.

4.0

Nice Ride!

Like most people I have not owned this vehicle very long to give it a in-depth review but I will say it rides nice, is very comfortable, and holds the road very good (Especially around turns). Our last SUV was a RAV4. Yes, you could get a smaller SUV and get 1 or 2 mpg better but the ride of this SRX is smoother and also quiet. One thing I do not like is to get the Nav Sys you need to step up to the performance or luxury trim. The Nav Sys is one of the better ones out there and is hidden till it pops up. Another good thing about this vehicle is it has good styling and not everyone has one of these (if you are like the wife) and as a man you won't have to be embarrassed as with the RAV4 (Ladies vehicle).

Fun to drive

I bought an AWD model and it just performs amazingly on the highways and the snow. It handled better than my 4wd Pathfinder. My car is always turning heads and I love the style of it. It actually holds tons of stuff. This is the smartest car on the road. Everything is automatic and makes driving fun.