2010 Cadillac SRX consumer reviews

side view of 2010 SRX Cadillac
Explore the 2010 Cadillac SRX
Shop the 2010 Cadillac SRX

great vehicle

This vehicle is so classy and beautiful both inside and out i enjoy driving it and would highly recommend it to all my friends and family who are looking to purchase a car.

Great Vehicle

Great vehicle. Very low maintenance Cost. Comfortable & Reliable!!! And the dealership I service it with is very accommodating.

3.3

Driven 3 out of 5 weeks of ownership

Its very nice looking!! In the five weeks we have owned had to fix the drain tube in sunroof, driveshaft went out without warning, and replaced another part but still cant get the check engine code out, went it is in running order love it but not drivable half the time

3.6

Worst reliable car. However, several problems

Probles with water drain, Powertrain, GPS, door hatch, rust on the rear door (due to cosmetic chrome that absorbe vibration and cause rust, weel bearing.

More than just a SUV

I purchased this car used with 93,000 miles on it. It rides like a dream and handles like a sports car. It has some of the most unique lighting features on the interior that I have ever seen. Gas mileage is decent and actually within a mile of what my 4 cylinder Terrain got. This vehicle has more features than my wife's CTS which is much newer. I highly recommend a SRX. My only complaint is the navigation system is way out of date and it is very expensive to upgrade.

most reliable car owned

meet all my needs would suggest this one to anyone clean more than what expected more bargain for the money

Great performing car

I absolutely enjoy how this car holds the rode. Very safe vehicle with lots of luxury features. I am glad I decided to purchase it.

Great experience

I love this vehicle!!!! It drives very smoothly. Amazing features, panoramic moon roof is beautiful, and the sound system is remarkable!!!

4.0

Good, need minor maintenance .

Car needed minor maintenance. Other wise a good vehicle. They were helpful with helping getting information and paper work.

4.1

Great

My grandmother bought this car a year ago with 4 owners and 124,000 miles on the car and has had no problems at all, but if she were to have any problems it would be vary expensive just because of the brand name. If your thinking it's sporty it isn't. The car feels hevy but you can manualy shift it and it does really really well on curvy roads.