2016 Cadillac XTS consumer reviews

side view of 2016 XTS Cadillac
Explore the 2016 Cadillac XTS
Shop the 2016 Cadillac XTS

Luxury at its best

Comfort, safety and luxury in this Cadillac XTS Platinum. Never had so many compliments about any other car I owned.

3.0

Terrible ride - not expected from Cadillac

Overpriced and under comfortable can. Cadillac has lost the luxury feeling. Cadillac corporate contacted about bad ride and didn't even try to fix the problem, even though they could have done it. Very disappointed former Cadillac owner

Beautiful looks & great pricing!!

The looks alone sell this car !! I would recommend this car to any one; friends or Family. The interior and exterior are exquisite.

Love all of the safety features

I feel safe and perhaps is the most comfortable car I have driven on trips experiencing minimal fatigue.

One of a kind Luxury

Lifetime Cadillac owner, could not ask for more Luxury at an affordable price, if your looking for comfort as well as style this is it

Great Car

I love the XTS. It's a lot of fun to drive. It's more like being in a plane than a car. Very smooth and fits the whole family.

best car I ever owned

Very nice ride. Great accessories. Glad to own it. Watched this car on cars/com as the price was lowered over 5K in a month. Great deal.

4.4

Im a Caddy Guy

This is the 6th Cadillac I've owned. It definitely meets my expectations in ride and comfort. More whistles and bells. A 21st century car.

4.3

Most reliable car we have owned.

Outside of the road noise, the car is great. It is comfortable and handles well. I am especially impressed with the technology. Our salesman, Clarence Smith was especially helpful, in that he provided us with all the information we needed to make a sound and educated decision.

4.1

Good car, but too much road noise.

The car is very nice, but I have two significant gripes. Firstly, the road noise with most tires is horrific during highway driving. I had to replace the stock tires with Pirellis in order to make the road noise even tolerable. Secondly, the passenger seat has a malfunctioning weight sensor and it randomly chimes at you to buckle up a non-existent passenger. It must be a known Cadillac defect, because on an ATS, I had the identical issue. Otherwise the car is very comfortable, and aside from the stock V6 not having much torque, it is a very comfortable car to drive, other than the road noise. The new CUE entertainment system is pretty good. All in all, not a great value for the money, but a decent value.