2010 Chevrolet Avalanche consumer reviews

$35,725–$38,775 MSRP range
side view of 2010 Avalanche Chevrolet
Explore the 2010 Chevrolet Avalanche
Shop the 2010 Chevrolet Avalanche

Good truck to have reliable

Nice good vehicle big enough for small family and to use a truck for everyday use as well. You can use it to haul a trailor and anything as well

4.4

This is the third one I?ve owned

This truck is amazing I like the Versatility of a suv and truck. It has such a smooth ride, and a great look overall a excellent truck great value for the price

4.3

The Rock

Really good truck. So comfortable and well isolated from the road. Never had a minutes worth of problems and gives back decent MPG. Most ppl like the rugged good looks, and I like the AC seats during a hot day. Get the LTZ version.

4.0

Love it

This car is perfect for my 2 dogs. People well only can fit 1 human besides me but lol who cares. Fit for a queen like me great for roadtrips and I make alot love to fish with my boyfriend

4.4

Most versatile vehicle I've ever owned!

The chevy Avalanche is a supremely dependable truck with all the comfort of a larger luxury SUV. The versatility of the truck bed with integrated cover and transforming midgate lend to easier trips to the home improvement store, Rain or Shine. It tows like a dream and turns on a dime compared to most trucks on the market. My 2010 LTZ has 208,000 miles and runs the same as when i first bought it. Engine is strong, transmission is smooth and the comfort of the cab makes extended time behind the wheel very comfortable. This is a fantastic vehicle for anyone needing a truck, but wanting the cab space of an SUV. Its as at home on the Highway and the city as it is at deer camp and the back roads.

Good overall vehicle

This vehicle is what I am been looking for. Hope i will find one that I will like and my family will. Like too also

New purchase. We love it so far.

We bought this car to be able to put a car seat in and we love this vehicle. It drives very good and gas mileage is decent for its size.

Most comfortable ride on any vehicle!!!

Bought the LTZ model...top of the line has everything you need at your finger tips. Has a Bose stereo system that is really great. And excellent smooth ride.

Great off road suv

Great power to size ratio with a really good turning radius. Tows 3,000-5,000 lbs with ease. Crew cab is nice size for my family of 5. Kids like the ac vents in the back and the removeable window.

My truck

Nicest truck I have ever bought the ride is very nice quite inside the cabin runs grate was a two owner truck