2022 Chevrolet Camaro consumer reviews

Explore the 2022 Chevrolet Camaro
Shop the 2022 Chevrolet Camaro
4.0

Blind spot

There is somewhat of a blind spot. I am having great difficulty making right turns or parking this car when I can’t see all the lines on the space. I’m a short statuted person so raising the seat more doesn’t seem to be an option.

Outstanding Service

Melvin Thomas III took great care of my service concerns. He took the time to explain my future service needs as well as enlighten me about my warranty coverages.

4.0

Great car.

Great car generally. It is a very pretty car. The turning is very stiff and it is really fast. The visibility isn’t very good, and it has tiny back seats, but those are the only cons. The entire design is awesome, and though a lot of Chevys don’t last long, this one has been running at peak performance for about 6 months and still performs the way it did when I bought it.

ZL1convertible

ZL1 is best bang for the Buck out there! Engine is amazing and car handles like it’s on rails! Love it! Best convertible option in a muscle car by far! Like having a Corvette with a back seat!

My 2022 black, red line edition Camaro is perfect.

Beautiful car inside and out. I now understand what hugging the road means! Love this car. It has always been my dream car and it does not disappoint!

Fun Convertible

I bought a 50TH anniversary 2LT RS 6 CYL convertible. I love this car, it's fun to drive gets great gas mileage. The car looks like its moving sitting still. Do yourself a favor and drive one.

3.0

Camero

Get rid of the current design. Go to the 1971 look modified will be a lot better. The Interior might work, but I am not sure.