2003 Chevrolet Cavalier consumer reviews

$14,030–$17,030 MSRP range
side view of 2003 Cavalier Chevrolet
Explore the 2003 Chevrolet Cavalier
4.1

Great first car, but comes with disadvantages

The Cavalier 2003 was a great choice for me as a first car, but it's a huge step down from every other German or Japanese car I ever drove. The car has a nice grip and push on the gas to keep you entertained but it's certienly not a thing you should consider to keep for several years. One big bright side is the parts and labor cost, Replacing every single part in this car will not cost as much as a BMW transmission, so if you expect to be a heavy user on the car then this car will take out as much force as you put into it.

Awesome Car

I love my '03 Cavalier, mostly because it looks cool, rides smooth, and it is my favorite color blue.

quality car

the Chevy Cavalier is a very dependable car. I have owned 5 of them. never lets me down. cheap to maintain. good gas MPG.

Best car

This car look awsome and it is also reliable. i never had a problem. it is safe, and i would reccomend it.

4.3

Some glitches

I have been very happy with this car since I bought it new. It's a Limited Sports edition and is very sporty looking. I have 2 complaints though. The driver's side power window motor stopped working about 2 months ago. Not bad, you think, but 3 years ago I had that same motor replaced under warranty. Now that the warranty has run it's course, and I replace it once more, it means that a 6 year old car will have had 3 window motors in it since it left the assembly line.