2007 Chevrolet Colorado consumer reviews

side view of 2007 Colorado Chevrolet
Explore the 2007 Chevrolet Colorado
Shop the 2007 Chevrolet Colorado

Great vehicle!

Has been extremely dependable. Strong engine for a 5 cylinder and rides surprisingly smooth. The convenience that the crew cab provides allows use as a family vehicle.

4.4

I had a 96 s10 and upgraded to an 07 colorodao

I love the truck. I was looking for something close to what I had owned. I had a 96 s10 and now own this 07 coloroado

Grate looking sm. in out outstanding truck

Only goof on my truck is the heat and cool cable will not work. Went to shop for repairs no fix still not working .Must take down panel cover on weather changes, LOL?

Not Used very much

I have not used this vehicle very much. However, my children and grandchildren have used this vehicle to move (many times), to have a vehicle during car repairs, in place of renting a car.

2.7

Average Small Pickup

It's been very reliable. It's small but able to pull small trailers fairly well. Good gas milage. The interior is poor quality in some spots and breaks easily.

2.3

Disappointing

We haven't liked our Chev Colorado after a few months of owning it. As time goes on the truck is more and more disappointing. Gas mileage was not as promised and is actually is a gas guzzler. The sensor for low tire comes on continuously and even after installing a new sensor, same thing. Now the sensor for ABS needs repair. Also disappointed in upholstery of seats and counsel.

3.9

Good truck for the money

I purchased the 2007 colorado used for a commuting to work (130miles RD trip) 5 days a week and for my part time business. I was getting around 22.1 MPG so I made a few changes to improve the MPG. First I slowed down and do not go over 70 mph and keep the tach around 2000rpm, changed to a K&N air filter, nigtrogen in the tires, front end alignment and last a tonn. cover for the bed. Now I get 26.7 average to and from work and tops at 28.2 freeway mpg. The truck runs great and very comffy. Great buy for the money.

Excellent internet purchase

Found Colorado on cars.com. Contacted dealer. Was contacted by sales person who worked with me until I could make an on site visit. Truck was actually as described and we were able to complete the transaction.

4.3

Great Pickup!

I like the LT Style and most all of its features. As soon as I put new tires on it, it drove like a dream!

3.7

Good little truck

I sold a 99 Silverado to buy this truck Pros: Better gas mileage, about 20% improvement Fits in the garage a lot better Nicer ride Cons: Lower towing/payload Much smaller back seat in extended cab Since I am usually driving solo the interior size is OK and rarely pull a big trailer the capacity is fine. I thought I would miss the V8 power but the 5 cyl. is more than adequate. Can't wait to get it off road or in the snow and see how it does!