2007 Chevrolet Colorado consumer reviews

Explore the 2007 Chevrolet Colorado
Shop the 2007 Chevrolet Colorado
2.7

Could be better

I bought this used with 37000 miles on it. 2000 miles later I have had the check engine light come on twice (different causes each time) and the ABS Fault light comes on all the time. Total repair bill would be over $1000.00 and I have only made one payment. After digging deeper I have found that this is common on these vehicles. The steering is a little loose but the truck rides good for a truck and does everything I need but between dash lighting up and the poor gas milage (only 15 mpg out of a 5 cyclinder) I would not recommend this vehicle to anyone.

2007 xtreme colorado

my truck gets better gas mileage than my wifes 2011 hyundai tuscon limited, be both have leather heated power everything, my truck with the 3.7 I-5 on a full tank of gas can travel 150 miles more than her hyundai which has a ecco 4 which is suppose to get 32 hwy. (hyundai lies more like 25 hwy)

Great but not perfect!

Bought this Colorado used with just over 9,000 miles on it. The colorado i have is an LS extended cab model 4 cylinder. I now have just over 26,000 miles on her now. Here is what i like 1. great smooth ride 2. Good on gas for a truck 3. easy to work on engine for the do it yourself person 4. plenty of interior room. 5. plenty of power from 4 cylinders! Things i don't like 1. origional tires didnt last 30,000 miles 2. fit and finish could be better like their competitors. 3. turning radius is aweful. In the end it is what you pay for and really a lot more. I thought of foreign car makers as better but with all the recalls like on my moms camery i dont feel that any car company is perfect. Just you get what you pay for and looking back on what i have paid for this truck and how it has acted i think i got a deal. overall i am very happy. I just hope i get 200,00 miles out of it like my boss's dad got out of his chevy colorado and it is still going strong. take care!

2.3

2007 colorado

I just bought a 2007 Colorado 2 months ago and am very disappointed.. I have replaced the brakes , abs sensor, and rotars twice already....also when you are accelerating the engine is sluggish.. if i wanted to throw my money down the drain i would use the tolet....the overall look and comfort of it is nice but i am not impressed w the reliability or performance.

2007 Colorado

Purchased truck new about 5 weeks ago. So far so good. No complaints. Owned Ford Rangers for past 20 years.

better than the reviews

I read some very average reviews about this truck. I bought an '07 Z-71 regular cab and have been impressed (just came out of an avalanche for 4 years) with the comfort, options and the gas milage. The Z-71 sets up high enough you don't feel like you are in a small truck.

Best fuel mileage of any 4x4 I've owned.

4 cyl manual trans 4x4 gets 24 mpg on trips! Accelleration is good although best at high rpms. Ride and handling are excellent but all terrain tires would be a definite improvement over the stock all season tires. Interior has a lot hard plastic. Softer arm rests are needed. Overall a terrific value. I highly recommend this truck.

Great Truck and good MPG

I have owned both Pathfinders, Explorers and Jeeps, and the Colorado's 4WD is by far the best in the snow and mud. On the road this truck drives like a car and getting 20MPG around town. I tow a 5000 lbs. boat about 40 miles oneway and its no problem . For the money there is nothing better. Also I have 18k on it and I have had nothing wrong.

Wonderful Truck

This truck is performs great and looks awesome, can?t imagine a better deal for the money. I would buy it again in a heart beat.

2.7

colorado craze

I purchase a 2007 colorado and its a great ride with smooth auto transmission shift. with an I-4 engine I thought twice. however, I was very satisfied but not sure how it would do under a load. stylish exterior with aggressive front grille. alot of interior features even with the basic model. however, the drivers seat is uncomfortable and does not tilt back enough. that would probably be the only thing I would change if it were up to me. I'm overall very satisfied regardless of the uncomfortable seat.