Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2016 Colorado

2016 Chevrolet Colorado

2016 Chevrolet Colorado

4.3

Have You Driven the 2016 Chevrolet Colorado?

Best truck I've ever owned!!

by Kb from on Tue Dec 20 2016

This truck gets me up a mountain to get to my hunting spots and is a smooth ride during the work week. Technology on this inside is great and styling on the outside is excellent. I feel like I got a lot of features as functionality for the price. I have owned 2 tacomas, but the new colorado is the best truck I've had.

Great truck

by Trucklovinmomma from Albion, IN on Sat Dec 05 2015

I love my new Colorado! I've always been a truck person, even though I also have a 2006 Monte Carlo, and this truck doesn't disappoint. I've only had it for almost 3 weeks, but I am totally pleased with it. Just roomy enough for comfort, but not too huge with wasted space. Acceleration is a little lacking, but I am comparing this to my car that has basically the same engine and weighs less. The technology is freakishly amazing and being as I live in the midwest, the My Link remote start is a huge blessing already, even though we have had above normal temps so far. I work in a large office building on the 2nd floor and being able to start my truck and having it nice and warm by the time I walk down the stairs and get in is awesome. The beautiful, beefy appearance is what got me interested in the Colorado to begin with. I drive by a Chevy dealer to and from work every day and I checked her out on a daily basis. I got the LT model in black and after 3 weeks I couldn't be happier with it. My BF is actually thinking about getting one for his next vehicle since I finally let him drive it after a week! He really likes it. The only thing I can't understand is why these "mid-sized" trucks cost just as much as a full-size Silverado. I even asked the dealer that question and he was honest and could not explain it other than to say it's a "niche" vehicle and people who love them are willing to pay the price. You won't be sorry if you decide this is your new truck!!

Very pleased with my purchase

by Victor One from Michigan on Sat Dec 10 2016

I purchased my Colorado LT (V6) in late May of this year to replace a 2004 Dakota. At this time (December) it just turned 10,000 miles. My combined average mileage is just a hair under 20 mpg which I am happy with. The best my Dakota did was about 19 hwy, 14 or so in town. The Colorado gives a smooth, solid ride and much more quiet then the Dakota. Shifting is smooth, plenty of power to spare and and the vehicle seems to hold the road very well. The interior is good, although hard to keep the seats clean. The storage compartments in the doors are low and narrow and difficult to access but will do. The Iphone connectivity works well and very convenient. I did not opt for the OnStar package after the free subscription ran out. Great truck, fair price. Would do it again.

Love my truck !!!

by Go Hokies !!! from Salem, VA on Mon Aug 27 2018

This truck meets all my needs. It allows for four to ride comfortably and allows me to haul anything I need. With four wheel drive I never worry about getting around town in winter time too.

downshift problem

by otto from greeneville tn on Wed Jul 18 2018

If i were buying again i would buy the 4 cyl. From day one my v6 has a shifting problem when driving 25 to 45 before it will downshift it will start jerking before going the lower gear. Dealer will do nothing about it. 12000 mile now Friend has one the same problem.....

Does not recommend this car!!

.2000 miles would not start

by Rich J from Forked River NJ on Tue Aug 07 2018

Vehicle is very nice,styling looks paint etc..Only after 2000 miles vehicle would not start.Turned key ,vehicle would not crank over,all lights came on an key would not come out of ignition.Had car towed to dealer who stated battery was low and that cause vehicle computer to shut down.Vehicle was repaired and I hope this solved the problem.Afraid to take car far if it happens again.

Excellent truck and space for the money

by Disney3300 on Wed Jun 20 2018

Awesome truck and great riding for the money! It has a smooth ride and handling! Ties my camper super easily ! Would recommend for anyone to buy

Uses car for Towing

You had us at hello...

by coachterri from North Stonington, CT on Mon Nov 19 2018

From the moment we arrived (used the clean bathrooms), we knew this dealer was professional. They are experts in Chevy. While I’m used to all the typical tactics that car salesman try, I didn’t find that here. As most consumers today are knowledgeable, we knew what we wanted, and all the prices were right in line with market values. Overall, it was an excellent experience.

Most impressively designed truck I've ever driven

by Sandwiches Galore from Phoenix, AZ on Sat Jan 09 2016

Our family needed a truck, but we didn't need a full size truck. I studied the small / midsize trucks available, Ford is out of the game with no Ranger in the line up, Toyota and Nissan having less hp and lower mileage even from bigger liter engines wasn't what I was looking for as even with Colorado's 3.6L V6 delivering 305 h.p., I am getting 22.3 in the city. I save at the pump each time. Truck is wonderfully designed. We got the LT 2 series which is perfect, not over the top, nice, attractive, and it says practical all over it. Best truck line built.

Really Nice Truck!

by Scott from Augusta, Maine on Thu Dec 03 2015

I've had my 2016 Colorado z71 for just a couple of weeks now, I am really enjoying this truck! I am still finding out more about the MyLink system and how all that works. The truck itself rides and drives very well and gets good gas mileage (just under 20 around town) haven't had it on any longer highway drives yet, but expect that the EPA of 24 mpg is pretty realistic. I can start it from anywhere using my iPhone so that it is warm and the heated seats are on too. I just figured out last night that plugging my phone in allows me to use Siri for calls and texts without touching my phone. Because of some life changes I traded a 2014 Toyota Tacoma and a 2012 Equinox for this truck, lowering my payments and lowering the overall debt. For myself I consider this truck to be a much better value than the Tacoma was. Hopefully it will be able to overtake Toyota's reputation for durability, if it can do that Toyota will be left in the dust! My only negative (if you can even call it that) is that it would be nice if you could sign up for a workshop on using the MyLink system. There is very little easy to read documentation regarding this in the manual, yet there is some info that is too technical for me to fully grasp... Categories of use (below) should offer an "all of the above" choice, because that's how I use it and it does all of them equally well!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 12

Our Take on the 2016 Chevrolet Colorado

With the addition of the powerful, efficient, beautifully integrated Duramax diesel powertrain, the 2016 Chevrolet Colorado becomes quite possibly the world's perfect pickup truck.

The 2015 Chevrolet Colorado won our Best Pickup of 2015 award, and deservedly so — it's a fantastic combination of big-truck ability, useful interior technology and decent fuel economy all wrapped up in a reasonably sized rig that's easy to park. When Chevrolet said that it was going to offer a four-cylinder diesel engine a year after the truck's introduction, we couldn't wait to get our hands on it (compare the diesel 2016 model with the top gasoline 2015 truck here, and see our evaluation of... Read More