1994 Chevrolet Corvette

A real eye catcher.

by from Buckeye, Arizona on September 13, 2017

I have really enjoyed this vehicle. Have received many awards and trophies, also have led many parades and carried many people (Gov. and Miss Alaska).

Uses car for Havingfun

xoxohugs

by from on September 6, 2017

very snazzy then again i'm use to trucks anyhow i'd have fight with it to get in but once done it's very nice, but um.. trunk? getting rear ended?
Not Rated Reliability

Beautiful orvette

by on August 9, 2017

It's been a great car the last eight years. Don't have time to go to cruises anymore due tp grandkid's and projects. Car came from Alabama and Louisiana before I bought it. Very clean underneath.

Uses car for Havingfun

Great Performance per Dollar Corvette

by from Salt Lake City, UT on June 30, 2017

The C4 Corvette has always been great performance for your money. Cant beat it without buying a top of the line European Car and they cost a lot more. But they are getting older and the creak and rattle a bit now. Still inexpensive to repair for a sports car and fun fun fun.

I Love This Car!!!

by from Temecula, CA on June 23, 2017

I have a Polo Green roadster that has the beige interior. It is classy and elegant in a British Racing Green kind of way. I ALWAYS get compliments and the first car show I entered it took 2nd Place to a C5. I've owned a lot of performance cars both foreign and domestic and none of them have had the complete package of performance, comfort, mileage and reliability that my Corvette has. As others have said, if you aren't limber and spry getting into and out of the car can be a challenge. Once inside though, you are sitting in the control center of a rocket ship. I love it, when lesser cars roll up on and want a challenge. Unless they're driving fast Italian, English or German iron, they're wasting their time. Not to mention I pulling 25 mpg on the highway. No matter what, there is nothing like the sound of that big American V8 breathing out of my Magna Flow exhaust. Snap, crackle and pop indeed. Get one, go for a drive and the absolute worst day becomes Camelot.

Fast Fun Car

by from Tucker Ga on June 11, 2017

I've had 4 corvettes 1971 convertible was my first 1964 convertible was my second my third Corvette was in 1987 my fourth Corvette was a 1994 they've all been good reliable vehicles my favorite car I've had several Vehicles throughout my life and the vette is my favorite it's fast it has the looks and all in all a good car

Stylish and great running car

by from Tucker Ga on May 15, 2017

I love the Corvette my favorite car of all I've had three in my lifetime all have been well running cars dependable stylish all in all a great car

94 corvette auto LT1

by from 48228 on May 1, 2017

I have owned 3 mustangs this car is just as much or more fun at times to drive, I raced a newer 2013 5.0 mustang gt for fun from 0 to 70 and hung side by side with it,The 94 corvette weight was almost 500 lbs less than the new 400 hp stang.Shift the vettes auto manually from 1st to 2nd to drive itll snap you back in the seat at 5 thou rpm going into 2nd gear.The vette offeres best bang for dollar no doubt and is a competitive auto performance wise even compared to todays autos.

Eighth corvette I've owned!!!!

by from Lewes, De on March 10, 2017

From 1967 forward I have had big block corvettes and loved them all. Once you own one you won't be disappointed. Love the c4. This is my second one. Looking to buy 95 pace convertible. Streamlined designed and fast.

1994 Corvette LT1

by from New Jersey on September 9, 2015

As mentioned by previous reviewers, owners must be nimble entering and exiting the car. Once your inside, fasten your belt because the fun had begun. The LT1 power is excellent, more than enough for 90+ percent of drivers. Pull around anybody in traffic without much effort. The C4 corners well and is very steady at highway speeds. The car is comfortable but after an hour in the drivers seat, I want to get out and stretch. I've owned three C4s over the years. from new to 20 years old, possibly lucky but each car has been very reliable. Maintenance is easy to perform on the car. It puts a smile on my face each time I drive the car. What more could you ask? These cars are underappreciated in my opinion, and very affordable. Maybe not a daily driver, but if you are thinking about weekend cruise nights, the C4 should be on your radar screen.