2011 Chevrolet Corvette consumer reviews

side view of 2011 Corvette Chevrolet
Explore the 2011 Chevrolet Corvette
Shop the 2011 Chevrolet Corvette

Very Sexy Automobile

Great comfort and performance in an affordable package. Endless modification options: headers, cams, wheels, intakes, interiors...etc. Excellent support from online forums.

UAB great service

Samad Goodall showed great customer service today. Great and fair salesman. I would also say that anyone buying a used car should at least give him a call and see if he can satisfy your needs.

best performance value

I'm 67 and 6ft 9, a dr. And I do not drive it much anymore. Great car good price always serviced, fully equipped save for mag. Susp. And navigation.

2011 Corvette Rocks!

After watching and waiting on the perfect car... i found it on cars.com. Thanks! Alec T. N. Georgia

Arrest me red

Just bought a 2011 torch red used with 2,720 miles. The Grand Sport has the LT3 package. Paid $46 K worth every penny over the other high dollar .performance cars. Love it.

Best Vette out of my last 17

This is my 17th Corvette and this one is the best one I have ever owned. Great styling, great ride, one BADD ride.

Really pleased with this car

This is my 2nd Vette. The performance far exceeds any other car I've owned. Great cornering. Excellent acceleration. Perfect braking.

2011 Grand Sport Corvette Convertible

absolutely a dream car - sporty, powerful, comfortable and unbelievable value for the price - America's Sports Car is an understatement!!

True Sports Car

Everything I expected from styling, performance standpoint. Ride is rough, price is too high, and interior quality could be better in this price car.

Wow! What a peformance car!

First, don't buy this vehicle is you are looking for something practical. It is a toy, show off car, and for someone who enjoys performance. I have read all the expert reviews with the only complaint being the interior. I really don't see what they are talking about. The seats are very comfortable and quality is throughout the cockpit. Also, I bought a 3LT Convertibile. With the top on, the vehicle is a little louder than a Coupe, but for me it was worth the extra money. I live in sunny Southern Cal., so I will be driving topless a lot. This is a car that you will baby and you should. The exterior beauty of a Vette is a work of art and something you should be proud to drive. I love this car and its a good example of quality American engineering.