2013 Cruze

4.2 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.2 out of 5 starsReliability

Exceptional car

by Cruzegirl from Birmingham, Al on November 26, 2012

Very very very very very reliable car and it delivers when it comes to safety! I was recently in a car accident and my cruze was totaled and I was able to walk away with no broken bones. Thanks to God and all those airbags coming out. I will definitely purchase another cruze. It has pass my test with flying colors. Way to go on this car!!!

Love it

by ECOCruze from North Carolina on August 29, 2013

I leased a 2012 Cruze LT. I loved it. I commute 45 miles round trip each day. I averaged 32-35 mpg. The color choice and interior choice were the best selection amongst all of the Cruze's peers. I had the unfortunate experience to test the airbags. My first collision ever, I went off the road in terrible weather. I impacted a concrete culvert at 40mph head on. All airbags went off. My little girl and I walked away without a scratch. I went back to the same dealership and replaced the LT with the ECO. Hands down, the ECO is twice as good. I average about 42 mpg. The interior black is sporty and the features are amazing...1 touch power windows, touchscreen center console, hands free Bluetooth, sporty chrome rims, etc, etc. It's an elegant/professional car with the budget in mind. My wife drives the Honda Civic drives the fully loaded Honda Civic. This car beats it in everyway...style, gas mileage and performance. I have a manual 6-speed by choice. I'll take a manual for performance and gas mileage over an automatic everytime.

Value + reliability

by Ffastfred from Eastern NC on December 1, 2013

I've owned a series of Cruzes and its predecessors. Always been a reliable, low maintenance car with excellent mileage. I love the large digital speedometer in the middle of the dash; I also like the way the sun flap can be moved on an extendable rod to cover more sun positions. Also appreciate the instrument panel's ability to show remaining oil life and tire pressures. Trunk is very spacious for a compact car. It's the perfect vehicle for all those short trips around town.

Best performance econ value

by Vette Man from South Jersey on October 30, 2013

I have 8K on my Cruze. No problems. I drove the automatic and didn't like the engine noise and constant gear searching. I drive manual trans. so I opted for the 6 speed manual. So far I love this car. I have the 1.4 turbo. With two people in the car the performance is great. With four people you can feel the difference. The cruze handles very well. It corners well and it is rock solid at 80 mph. I just took a 1300 mi. freeway trip. Going 70 to 75 mph, I averaged about 40 mpg. I wish the 6th gear was taller. The shift up light comes on at 40 mph, telling you to go into 6th gear. Usually sixth is for 50 and up. I believe the cruze eco has a better highway gear ratio. I would have gotten the ECO if I had realized that before. Overall great car. I would check out the new diesel Cruze!!

very comfortable

by the ohio car from nw ohio on January 25, 2013

We were drawn to the Cruze initially because so much of it is built and assembled in our state of Ohio. The Fords,Chryslers and others Mexico and overseas. We only have 2500 miles or so, but recently drove 6 1/2 hours each way to see a friend with three adult in the car. Everyone was quite comfortable, even a full grown man in the back seat. I drove the entire trip, and after a few miles getting used to the smaller car and quick handling, (I drive a Z71 4x4 p/u), it drove and handled very easily and again, was quite comfortable.

The Cruze

by Cherry Bomb from Luck, Wis on March 18, 2014

Great car, I love it. I commute 165 miles a day. Thank gosh I like books on tape. LOL I was told by a friend to buy a Cruze as it gets great mileage and if very comfortable for lots of commuting.

Great value!

by Pat from ROC from Rochester, New York on December 19, 2015

I purchased this car to take the place of a GMC SUV. I was looking for something a little more ECO friendly, and still stylish. The Chevy Cruze has met or exceeded all of my expectations! Great gas mileage-even in the city, has some pep for a 4 cylinder and is comfortable-even for a guy whose 6'2''. It's a sporty little car that drives extremely well for a compact car...I really enjoy it!

Pretty good car

by Love my cruze from California on December 30, 2013

I had just graduated college and was looking at many models. I had been to car dealerships and so many of the dealers had been very pushy. No one wants a pushy dealer. I had went to my local chevy dealership and the dealer wasn't pushy at all. I fell in love with the cruze. The style and how it drove. Pretty good gas mileage. City mileage isn't as good as freeway. But overall an amazing car.

The Family & Work Car

by The Cruzer from San Antonio, TX on October 21, 2013

This past Saturday, my wife and I test drove a 2014 Cruze with the 1.8L. Not bad power and giddy-up, but having the word "Turbo" attached to the engine is more me! Today, I hit the only dealer that cars.com listed the 13's in San Antonio. Initially, I went just to look, get some numbers and go from there. Instead I walked away with the PERFECT car. It is a God-Send. If your reading this and considering, may I suggest $3K in rebates until 10/31/13 from GM on this car. I took my motorcycle to the dealership during lunch to check out the car and I had to leave it there because my wife does not have her cycle endorsement. Three (3) trips from my house to the dealership (25.6 miles by Google Maps) and the to dinner (round trip of 30 miles) and I still more than 3/4 tank left in the car!! That's insane!! 46-50 MPG at 60 mph WITH THE A/C ON!! (It was mid 90's here today Oct 21, 2013) The car started with 24 ish miles on it. As of writing this, I am up to 161, lol. I cannot speak about reliability, but I have no doubt this will be a true performer!!

Excellent Car

by JessLovesHerCruze from York, PA on May 21, 2014

I love my 2013 Chevy Cruze that I bought at AppleChevy in York, PA. I love the way it drives, excellent gas mileage, and it is prefect for my little family! Thank you to Jeremy Zarfos who sold me this fantastic car!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16