2017 Chevrolet Cruze consumer reviews

side view of 2017 Cruze Chevrolet
Explore the 2017 Chevrolet Cruze
Shop the 2017 Chevrolet Cruze

Great car, very reliable

The vehicle is reliable, luxurious and had a lot of nice upgrades such as Bluetooth, Heated seats, and WiFi hotspot. I have upgrades to a newer Chevy Cruze, but I this car style is the best I have bought.

Very stylish and beautiful Car

It’s perfect for my Daughter and I. I was in the Market to purchase an SUV but when I seen the Cruze, it TOTALLY changed my Mind and I’m EXTREMELY HAPPY AND PLEASED!!

nice car

my wife is handicapped and this car makes it easy for her to get in and out of,plus with the hatch back I can get her walker in and out easier.

Nicest car I have ever owned

I Love it. It handles very well, rides like a dream. I have never had such a nice car. My salesman Nick went out of his way to help me.

Very good car for the money

We have been getting good gas mileage. The car handles well. We especially like the six speed manual transmission. We also like the navigational compass.

Good value for money!

Great comfort and value with Premier trim and RS appearance package. I added company approved upgrades to intake and exhaust - it makes my car unique...sounds and performs better!

Great Car

I’ve only owned my car for a few months but so far I love it. It is fuel efficient, drives and handles great, and was competitively priced compared to other similar sedans.

4.0

It was a Great car for my first car

the car is a good car and is fun to drive, gets amazing gas mileage and is cheap in insurance. with 35000 miles on it it has never had a problem. pretty good in the snow too

Test drive

The car was in good shape, I love the way I was comfortable in it and every thing work well. Definitely recommend it to others to take a spin.

Excellent used vehicle. Spotless.

This car is exactly what I needed and wanted! I have been looking seriously for a year. It was a great deal. I love it!