2010 Chevrolet Equinox

simply the best

by from florida on February 28, 2012

gas mileage on this car is insane for an SUV 32 mpg highway heated seats rear camera ,Leather interior is rrreallllly nice ! Trust me its worth the money

Love my Equinox

by from Napoleon, OH on May 23, 2016

I love my 2010 Chevy Equinox LT and all the features it has. I have a rear back up camera, digital heating and cooling icons. And even though it is a 4 cylinder it has get up and go. I also like the remote start feature and the bluetooth capability when my phone rings it automatically comes through my radio once I synced my bluetooth with my phone. The vehicle has a lot of neat features on it.

Simply the Best

by from Mt. Clemens, Michigan on November 21, 2011

Great Looking, Comfort, Beautiful Interior, Exellent Handling, Superb Fuel Economy and Trouble Free, it is the ==Chevrolet Equinox! The Best Car I have ever owned!

Very Solid Vehicle, well thought out

by from Maryland on January 24, 2015

I bought this vehicle new when the re-design occurred for the 2010 model year. I wanted a relatively large vehicle that could get good gas mileage and the 32mpg hwy rating was great. I have been thrilled since with the extra details that the vehicle has that make driving a pleasure. I have the 2LT. The voice commands are great. USB connectivity for music is great. The automatic climate controls are great. The fan slows down when you get a phone call. The interior is very quiet. The remote start turns on the heated seats if it is too cold out. On top of all of that, it is very safe. I have my great mileage people moving commuter and it is full of other creature comforts that makes driving more pleasant. Highly recommended. The 4cyl model I have is not a race car but it has plenty of power for me.

love the lady in blue

by from wilmington delaware on September 1, 2013

Just purchase a 2010 blue Equinox for my wife as a gift and its just your basic model and she loves everything about it , as well as myself. it has what most people say are breaking in miles [low]. Love the smooth ride,comfort seats ,body style,and performance. most of my friends now are talking about getting one with more features, and I myself may get one for myself. got it july 2013

Love, hate relationship.

by from Herrin, IL on February 19, 2017

I bought this car used with 110,000 already on it. I got a great deal for it. But, it does burn oil. It is all out before I'm even close to a oil change. Have to always have oil close by. It also takes so much for it to get up and go. When it does get up and go. It sounds very loud and seems as if it doesn't want to go. Now it's saying that I have a timing chain problem and camshaft. I'm ready to get rid of this vehicle. I've had for little over a year and already put too much into it. But, it is a beautiful car. The body style. The inside is nice and comfy. It also drives very smoothly. I just wish it acted better.

The worst suv I've owned

by from Lansing mi on March 2, 2017

Got suv only 92000 mile and the timing chain jumped and now the engine enables is junk still paying on it was told after the fact the engine for this year was defective why didn't gm do a recall knowing this to fix the problem.

Nice Ride

by from Cumberland,MD. on November 3, 2014

Although I haven't had mine that long I really like the style and ride. It handles well on the turns. I'm hoping to save on gas mileage. I had to get used to driving a 4 Cly. again but it seems to pick speed up fast enough. I too don't care for the rear headrests being so big and not adjustable. Also the center console seems a bit to big and takes up space when having to wear a Winter coat it's a little snug. The heater/air cond. fan is very loud. I look forward to finding out how well it does in the snow with the AWD.

Great car!

by from on April 11, 2017

this car is great we had it for 3 years but need to upgrade because of additions to the family. would recommend it to anyone. its very comfortable and rides great.

Bad transmission

by from La Porte Tx. on March 7, 2017

We loved our 2010 equinox until the transmission went out with under 60,000 miles. It will cost 4000 to replace it. We also had to have the pistons redone under a recall. We should have been notified about transmission problems. Buyer beware!! I found many equinox owners with the same problem as ours.

Our Expert Review: 2010 Chevrolet Equinox