2010 Chevrolet Equinox

simply the best

by from florida on February 28, 2012

gas mileage on this car is insane for an SUV 32 mpg highway heated seats rear camera ,Leather interior is rrreallllly nice ! Trust me its worth the money

Love my Equinox

by from Napoleon, OH on May 23, 2016

I love my 2010 Chevy Equinox LT and all the features it has. I have a rear back up camera, digital heating and cooling icons. And even though it is a 4 cylinder it has get up and go. I also like the remote start feature and the bluetooth capability when my phone rings it automatically comes through my radio once I synced my bluetooth with my phone. The vehicle has a lot of neat features on it.

Very Solid Vehicle, well thought out

by from Maryland on January 24, 2015

I bought this vehicle new when the re-design occurred for the 2010 model year. I wanted a relatively large vehicle that could get good gas mileage and the 32mpg hwy rating was great. I have been thrilled since with the extra details that the vehicle has that make driving a pleasure. I have the 2LT. The voice commands are great. USB connectivity for music is great. The automatic climate controls are great. The fan slows down when you get a phone call. The interior is very quiet. The remote start turns on the heated seats if it is too cold out. On top of all of that, it is very safe. I have my great mileage people moving commuter and it is full of other creature comforts that makes driving more pleasant. Highly recommended. The 4cyl model I have is not a race car but it has plenty of power for me.

Simply the Best

by from Mt. Clemens, Michigan on November 21, 2011

Great Looking, Comfort, Beautiful Interior, Exellent Handling, Superb Fuel Economy and Trouble Free, it is the ==Chevrolet Equinox! The Best Car I have ever owned!

love the lady in blue

by from wilmington delaware on September 1, 2013

Just purchase a 2010 blue Equinox for my wife as a gift and its just your basic model and she loves everything about it , as well as myself. it has what most people say are breaking in miles [low]. Love the smooth ride,comfort seats ,body style,and performance. most of my friends now are talking about getting one with more features, and I myself may get one for myself. got it july 2013

Bad transmission

by from La Porte Tx. on March 7, 2017

We loved our 2010 equinox until the transmission went out with under 60,000 miles. It will cost 4000 to replace it. We also had to have the pistons redone under a recall. We should have been notified about transmission problems. Buyer beware!! I found many equinox owners with the same problem as ours.

Nice Ride

by from Cumberland,MD. on November 3, 2014

Although I haven't had mine that long I really like the style and ride. It handles well on the turns. I'm hoping to save on gas mileage. I had to get used to driving a 4 Cly. again but it seems to pick speed up fast enough. I too don't care for the rear headrests being so big and not adjustable. Also the center console seems a bit to big and takes up space when having to wear a Winter coat it's a little snug. The heater/air cond. fan is very loud. I look forward to finding out how well it does in the snow with the AWD.

Great car!

by from on April 11, 2017

this car is great we had it for 3 years but need to upgrade because of additions to the family. would recommend it to anyone. its very comfortable and rides great.

Junk I wish I would've fix my minivan

by from Green bay wi on May 30, 2017

I spent 10 grand on a vehicle thinking IT would be reliable. My 2010 Chevy equinox has gave me nothing but complications. From the window probably bein in nots, The throttle positioning sensor going out, my back hatch won't open, my Camera went out. If you're looking into an equinox I would recommend you look elsewhere . I'm kicking myself in the butt for not keeping my Dodge Caravan that was a 2003.

It like oil not sure why

by from Goshen in. on December 28, 2016

I bought the vehicle used. Had oil change with in first 1000 mi.used 1 qt of oil same the next 1000mi sane thing

Our Expert Review: 2010 Chevrolet Equinox