2010 Malibu

2010 Chevrolet Malibu

2010 Chevrolet Malibu

4.2

4 out of 5 stars Performance

Have You Driven the 2010 Chevrolet Malibu?

Chevy Malibu Delivers!

by New Chevy Fan from Helen, Maryland on Wed Dec 22 2010

Car buying strategy included extensive research on the cars most suited to my "must haves." I wanted a car with super safety rating, excellent gas mileage, and style (inside and out) obviously in my price range. My 2010 Chevy Malibu 2LT has all that AND MORE! Financing commitment lasts for five years and I wanted a car that I knew I would LOVE for that long! I have owned this vehicle for two months and couldn't be happier. I love this car! Here are my favorite features: almost 30 mpg, peppy with a 4cyl engine, remote start, heated seats, sunroof, Bluetooth, quiet and stylish interior, ambient interior lighting (at night), smooth ride, leather seats, quality sound system, and sporty exterior with chrome wheels. The 2LT has a higher trim level I wasn't sure I could afford but luckily I found a pre-owned car with only 900 miles on it. In looking at the LS and 1LT I was disappointed in the cloth seats which appeared "cheap." The wheels seemed subpar as well. I hit a deer only a month into ownership and it's stopping power and traction were amazing! My tire guy said to be prepared for expensive tires when replacement is needed. A wider tire is used so I'll be saving in advance for that. Also opting for a recommended synthetic oil to enhance engine performance and sustainability. I'm happy about the 100K powertrain warranty and I did opt for the additional mechanical warranty through 75K miles so I'm feeling secure in Chevy's backing on this car. My last and final high five on this car is that it is MADE IN AMERICA! Kudos to Chevy who have outclassed the imports on a superb mid-size sedan that is stylish, safe, dependable and economical to drive!

One of the best handling and riding cars I drove.

by cd from prattville, al on Mon Apr 18 2011

I has a smooth ride. You dont expect a lot of zip in this model, but it will surely get you around quick enough. The desidn in side and out side is great. Had serval comments about it. The steering is quick and easy to handle in heavy traffic. I thnink quiter tires to stop the road noise would make it a lot better.

Awesome!!!!!!!!

by Eric821 from Omaha on Tue Mar 08 2011

My wife and I bought this vehicle a week ago after doing a lot of research on four door sedans, and we were not disapointed. We have a 6 month old child and the car seat fits in the back with plenty of room for the person in the front passenger seat, I love the look and feel on the interior an the exterior, the ride is great and it gets great gas mileage, I love how I can preset all my favorite stations (AM and FM) on the radio display, and it hanldles very well in snow. It's just a great car

Love to drive this car!

by Execytuve Coach Lisa from Ann Arbor, Michigan on Wed Jul 13 2011

This is the nicest car I've ever owned, and, the first American car I've purchsed in many years after driving two Honda Accords into the ground. Ir's quiet, handles well and it's a beauty. Oh, and did I say I like that V6 engine! I'd recommend it in a heartbeat!

Chevy Classic

by Chevy67 from long Island NY on Mon Dec 31 2012

This is my 8th chevy! Have never had any problems with any of them. As long as you keep up with Basic Maintenance. It gets awesome gas milage and has a smooth ride!

Perfect

by Mommy TO Be from Chicago, IL on Sat Mar 05 2011

I originally looked at a jeep because we had one, and my husband told me he wanted a car. i was a little hesitant at first since ive always had suv's but i have never had to tell him he has been right so much before. I am soon to be a new mom and i love the safety features, love the front, it gives me my mean suv front without the gas guzzling. rides so smooth and overall i would defiantly recommend this car.

Good MPG

by Malibu Driver from Mobile,AL on Thu Jun 30 2011

Seats not as comfortable as they should be. Smooth at highway speeds, but it takes a while to get there. Mine has chrome wheel covers, alloy wheels should be standard, this is a 1LT. Would like it better with different wheels but the OEM ones are very expensive. I wish I would've noticed that the gas door is on the passenger side. Had I have known that I might have chose a different car. it just bugs the heck out of me, I am used to the gas being on the DRIVERS side. GO figure. Needs better storage, the center dash storage is so shallow that it will barely hold sunglasses and a cell. The cup holders in the door are a joke, they won?t hold anything larger than a can drink. They only reason I bought this car is for the mileage and the fact that it?s sold by a US company. I have had bad luck with the few imports and blue ovals that I have owned. Overall is a pretty good car, just don't expect a lot of performance or storage for small items in the cabin.

Best car I've had...,

by Jacob from Ridgeville, SC on Wed Sep 30 2015

I stopped because traffic was pretty bad.., looked and wasn't pressured but the sales guy (doing his job) was asking all sorts of questions. After doing the run around they approved me for the 2010 Chevy Malibu LS Fleet. Didn't even test drive it. Didn't like it much at first but it definitely ran better than my previous car. Now that I'm used to it I absolutely love it and I believe I'll have it until it dies.., because although every car has pros and cons it has waaaaaay more pros :) Pros: Gas mileage, occupant space, ride, A/C, heat, style on the inside & out, information center in the instrument cluster, center console, REMOVABLE CUPHOLDERS, radio, interior colors (a lot more but won't list everything) Cons: trunk space, having to remove the whole front bumper to change a headlight bulb, uncomfortable driver seat (at least for me), having to buy the higher grade windshield wipers because of the special attachment, and no satellite option (in mine because it was ordered without it.., which also means no Onstar)

Love it!

by Malibu from Moorhead, MN on Sun Jun 24 2012

They made my first time buying a car a great time! They treated me like a person not a customer, they went the extra mile! It took me a long time to find the one I loved and they were looking for it just as much as I was! I love my car and am happy With everything.... I will from now on always buy from them and tell my friends and family! Thank you guys so much I appreciate it so much! Thanks again! Abbey

Malibu Milwaukee

by Malibu Lover from Milwaukee, Wisconsin on Tue Feb 04 2014

This is our second Malibu. Our first one was a 2000, Basic Malibu. We recently bought a 2010 Malibu as we lucked out and we found one w/only 11,000 miles. We're very happy with the smooth ride, highway gas mileage of 33 & all the amenities on the LT model that we purchased. I'm happy with the lovely lighted dash, blue color and 2 drink holders up front. We have no children yet, but I would feel comfortable having them in the back seat. Great car for 1-4 people, great leg room for front passengers & rear ones as well, plenty of trunk space, decent CD player & speaker system. The heater & a/c are also excellent, heats up & cools down very quickly. Overall we're very satisfied, I would rate this car 4.75 our of 5 stars.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Our Take on the 2010 Chevrolet Malibu

The Chevrolet Malibu can't shake its rental-car shackles.

Years after a dramatic redesign for 2008, some areas of the Malibu have stood the test of time, while others — the drab interior, the pokey four-cylinder — feel more Hertz than high-rent. Thanks to its blend of ride comfort and handling, the Malibu demands a look from shoppers, but much of the current generation's early praise was simply a product of its being a vast improvement over the old Malibu. It's time for GM to leapfrog the competition, not just itself.

The front-wheel-drive
Chevrolet Malibu comes in four trims — entry-level LS, 1LT, 2LT and top-of-the-line LTZ. Stack them up here, or... Read More