2016 Chevrolet Malibu

Great car for the money

by from Lancaster, WI on March 29, 2017

I went from a 2012 Malibu LT to a 2016 Malibu LT with the leather and convenience package. I shopped for over a year before making decision. If you buy it with regular rebates and discounts you will be disappointed on the resale value. I bought mine at end of model year and the 20% sale was going on plus the dealer was $1500 under invoice so I am very happy with what I paid (MSRP 28300, paid $19200). The overall designed is pretty good. I do not like the plastic pattern in it but that's about it. I love the exterior and interior styling. I got it in charcoal. Very sleek looking and get many comments on it. The power is great for the 1.5 turbo, 4 cyl. engine. I have no issues passing on the highway or keeping up with everyone else. I do mostly highway driving and average 34 mpg. When we took it from Wisconsin to Nashville last week we did even better, averaging 38mpg. The Malibu has plenty of room it. I can fit all of my niece and nephews in the back, car seats and all, and they don't have any personal space issues. The trunk has more than enough space in it. I was worried how it would handle in the snow this winter but didn't have an issue. Even on the worst roads, she got around great. Overall you get a lot of bang for your buck. It is a great car for someone looking for something sporty, good on gas, easy on the wallet, and have space for friends and luggage.

Great Ride

by from Germantown, MD on March 13, 2017

The Malibu's are great cars! Excellent interior and exterior. Smooth driving and user friendly. Love the color and the features too!

Best car for the money!

by from East Aurora on April 28, 2017

The technology is easy to use. Google and Android Auto, great ! GM has come all the way to the top. Even my friends that don't have a Chevy were very impressed.

Great car

by from Orlando FL on April 6, 2017

Amazing how far Malibu has come in a few years great car. Far better than a Toyota or Honda , quieter better ridding

alot of bang for the money

by from kent, ohio on April 28, 2017

i have a 2016 malibu ls its a very nice looking car great on gas and plenty of get up and go under the hood

A wonderful car and a value

by from Pittsburgh, PA on March 25, 2017

I purchased my first 4 cylinder a 1.5 liter Turbo Malibu. The car runs as well as a 6 cylinder and I get 24 miles to the gallon in the city some times more. The car will get from 0 to 60 in a reasonable time it's not my Camaro but I wont get as far in my Camaro for as little money. We are looking for a second car and as long as the styling is as nice as the 2016 models we will definitely buy either another Chevrolet maybe a 2.0 Liter Turbo the SS if you will.

Sleek. Smooth ride. Great comfort.

by from East Lansing, MI on March 19, 2017

This is the second Malibu I have owned. Great product for lower price. Would not get any other car.

Reliable car

by from Birmingham on May 5, 2017

This case was good for a little old lady or a teen driver. Safety and comfortable car. Enjoyed to the highest. This car is stylist and very dependable.

Malibu 2LZ Premier

by from New Haven, CT on March 3, 2016

Recently purchased a fully loaded 2LZ Premier Malibu in RED TINTCOAT! WOW! What a great car! Roomy, fast, comfortable and loaded with "gadgets"! This is ALMOST like a self-driving car! :-) I hope that it is as RELIABLE and TROUBLE FREE as my 2013 Buick Verano Turbo Premium model was!

Malibu Dreams

by from Midwest, IL on May 13, 2016

The 2016 Chevy Malibu has taken a dynamic move forward from what it used to be. New exterior and interior styling has upped the profile of this new vehicle from the jump. With various model choices and engine selections, there is a Malibu for everyone. My test car really had a comfortable ride, solid power, and tons of drivability. Only complaints while the Malibu is comfortable, offers great tech options and is fuel efficient, the 2.0 could use some more juice. Going in a straight line, I didn't get the feeling that I had over 240 horses under the hood. Otherwise, this vehicle is pretty great. I would recommend anybody looking at purchasing in the midsize segment, give the Malibu a hard look.

Our Expert Review: 2016 Chevrolet Malibu