2018 Chevrolet Malibu

Love this car

by from Tallahassee, FL on September 19, 2017

I love how the car handles, the size of the car, the gas mileage and the comfort. I had a Impala, but I like the Malibu better.

Awesome car!!

by from Illinois on September 30, 2017

The car is really beautiful, inside and out. It runs and drives like a dream. I really love the spacious interior. The car is very comfortable and reliable!

Comfortable, reliable, stylish and low on gas!

by from Jacksonville, Arkansas on November 16, 2017

It completes all of my needs that I was looking for in a car. It's roomy enough for my family, stylish, low on gas, lots of trunk space, on star for my traveling, Wi-Fi for the family when we take road trips. It's truly everything that I need!

2920-mile rental use and trip

by on October 5, 2017

Very good, but definite negatives. Negatives: 1) There is considerable noise from the rear wheels. 2) the emergency flasher button is so close to other controls, including the radio, that we found ourselves bumping it frequently, inadvertently turning the flashers on. Should be repositioned. 3) the headlight dimmer switch---believe it or not---is a real pain to use, due to the way you need to press it forward---and it is "sticky"---to put it on brights. The dimmer switch on our 2005 LeSabre is SO much more easy and pleasant to use. This was quite irritating, EVERY time we needed to turn on the brights. 4) There is no seek button for the radio on the steering wheel, just a memory scan button. That is a pain in the neck...you need to take one hand off the wheel, look at the touch screen, and then push a button. Inconvenient, and unsafe. 5) The high beams were far too high, shooting "into the sky", so the brights are really no better than the dims in terms of helping you see. POSITIVES: 1) The 1.5 liter Ecotec engine gave us an average of 35.2 MPG for the 2920 mile trip, with lots of highway miles, but around-town miles, too. 2) Very comfortable ride. 3) Is solid and steady on the road, feeling like a "substantial", well-built car. 3) Handles very well. 4) The seats were super comfortable for us.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Most fun to drive Mom car

by from Warrenton, VA on August 21, 2017

Not only does it have the capacity I need with 3 kids and a dog but it also has the biggest trunk I have seen on a sedan.