2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo consumer reviews

$21,665 starting MSRP
side view of 2004 Monte Carlo Chevrolet
Explore the 2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Shop the 2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo

Love driving this car, sporty, fast and economical

This car is everything ive ever wanted in a car. Power everything , leather interior, great looking, and great gas mileage! Its very roomy , and has plenty of power!

4.0

The most elegant car I?ve owned

Great car never had any big issues, reliable, comfortable and stylish 2dr coupe! They need to bring these back ASAP! Get the leather seats and power sunroof.

Pretty good for a nice daily driver or sleeper car

For the amount you can find them for there a nice score depending on what your going for a daily drive or sleeper car it?s the best in both.

One of the nicest cars I?ve ever driven.

This car is very roomy in the back & front. It has a huge trunk. It?s a really nice looking car. There are not many Dale Earnhardt Special Editions left & this one is in exceptional shape. I?m

3.9

Very reliable

plenty of room compared to other 2-doors, very comfortable, and was completely reliable through my whole college experience. Its a great car overall, I enjoyed driving it.

FAVORITE Car ever

Owned my car since 2006, I now have 228,000 miles on it and all i have ever had to do is tires, brakes and a battery. I do keep up with all scheduled maintenance on my car. Only bad thing is just this year i see some rust coming put over the rear fender wells, but considering the age of the car I am not complaining about it.

Very reliable

This car is sporty yet comfortable...exactly what I need to get around in. I especially like the smooth ride on the open highway. #1 in my book.

Great Looking Car!

I got this car ten years ago and have loved it ever since. It is my daily driver. Great styling and performance with the 200 hp V6 engine. Lots of room inside for a coupe.

Great cruiser

I use it for work commuting. It is a big car and inside is soooo quiet. The ride is smooth and comfy and sails over bumps as though they're not there. It's like I'm sitting on my couch in my living room. It's powerful enough. Mileage is 19/29 which is not far off of big SUV's which have much stiffer ride. I really miss big, low slung cars like this. The highway cruise is superb, as though you're riding in a Megabus and you can lean the seat back nearly as far! It just floats down the highway with very little noise. They don't build 'em like this any more!!!

great car and looks awesome too

this car has a lot of leg room front and back, it rides great, and the trunk is huge too. and you have to see it