2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo consumer reviews

side view of 2004 Monte Carlo Chevrolet
Explore the 2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Shop the 2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo

Car is still like new

One of the best cars I have owned. Smooth quiet ride. Great gas mileage, averages 22 mph. Sporty feels like I'm in a NASCAR event!

Car is still like new

One of the best cars I have owned. Smooth quiet ride. Great gas mileage, averages 22 mph. Would not be selling it but needed a truck.

if they had a road to china this car would make it

It was worth way more than i actually paid for it so i call it a still. I will always use this site.

Nicest car i have ever driven!

These are a nice sports car! Averages 27 MPG! super sport with a nice v-6 engine with lots of power!!!!! Has lots of room and drives very smooth and straight down the road!!!

3.3

Had $2600.00 of unplengine work.

Car is comfortable. I also had to tint the Windows $300.00. The unknown mechanical issues have caused a hardship. And I have no money left to replace the fender that has cancerous rust, $700.00.

Hot looking and fast

This car still gets lots of attention!! Beautiful paint scheme and lovely interior! Who wouldn't want to drive a race car!!!!

4.0

Driven by my daughter to school and church.

Got my daughter through highschool. Well maintained good tires cold Air non smoker sunroof clean interior no tears. Black beauty Bat mobile.

2004 Monte Carlo Has Never Let Me Down in 7 Years!

I bought this car used in 2010. I bought it from a dealership for $5500, 93,000 miles, great deal. I have kept up all of the maintenance, new tires 2 years ago. This car is more than great, it has never left me by the side of the road. It rides a bit rough, doesn't glide down the road but hey, it's what I like, sporty styling. I have since gotten a new job that requires me to be able to have clients in the car with me so, I may have to let it go. It's hard to ask an elderly client to get in to the back seat of a 2 door coupe. I may just keep it and buy something newer with 4 doors because I really like my Monte Carlo. I've owned many Chevrolets and I have my eye on another one in the near future. Thank you Chevrolet.

3.1

Nice car

Seems like a good car to purchase, good price as well. Good customer service. Location was not near.

2004 Monte Carlo SS Intimidator

I bought the car with 100,000 on it and it was running great, I got the supercharged one, which is no racecar but it is fairly quick and has no problems with passing or on-ramp merging. The gauge cluster is starting to act weird, but apparently that's a common problem in these older w-body cars. only other thing is I wish that it didn't require premium fuel, between that and my average 20-21 mpg (with a slightly heavy foot) the fuel cost is a little salty but overall it has proven reliable, smooth, and enjoyable ride. Also for those in snowy, rainy areas, this car, weighing in at 4500 pounds, just sails through rough weather conditions. Just keep up on your brakes.