2013 Silverado 1500

2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

4.5

Have You Driven the 2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500?

my chevy z71 4x4 LT

by ubcguy89 from pittsburgh pa on Sun Mar 17 2013

I have always wanted a truck, and I finally got mine 3 weeks ago. I LOVE my truck. I just turned 1000 miles and I could not be happier. I wanted an F-150 but after comparing the two and test driving both the silverado was more bang for the buck, drives better, and is overall a better truck

LOVE my Silverado!!

by refuse2quit64 from Hebron, IN on Fri Mar 22 2013

I just purchased the 2013 Silverado 1500 Work Truck about a month ago. I have already put 3500 miles on it and I LOVE this truck. I got the full size 8' bed and must say, it rides VERY smoothly for a truck. It is quite with the V6 engine and gets pretty decent gas mileage, especially with the use of the cruise control. So far, it is a great vehicle, I drive 130 miles round trip a day and the truck has been great!!

My fourth silverado Z71 4x4

by White Z71 from South Carolina on Wed Feb 27 2013

Best truck on the road !!! I am a chevy man .I use it to Hunt and pull my boat. Looks sporty too.Crew cab with plenty of room.

silverado Z71 4X4 MY THIRD

by kryp from union s.c. on Sat Mar 09 2013

I a chevy man too &i love this truck. just for my pleasure.great interior great looking exterior.fun to drive

Very satisfied with recent purchase of a 2013 LTZ

by havnofear from Alaska on Sat Feb 11 2017

Bought a low mile 1500 LTZ crew cab and have no regrets . Comfort , fuel economy , Handling etc excellent . I drove a 2014& 15 and although this unit has power slightly lower than the newer units 315 hp vs 355 I find the 2013 will serve my needs fine ( a newer unit LTZ adds at least $12-15000.00) and I can suffer with the marginal fuel economy hit between these units . I like em all and this 2013 is plenty nice with very low miles , very good value for a great vehicle .

My chevy Z71 4x4 LTZ

by kryp from s.c. on Sun Mar 10 2013

I love my truck. It has very good performance&a great ride interior comforterable. The exterior looks great couldn't be any happer

Reliable pickup truck that will fit many needs.

by MantayVA from Washington DC on Wed Aug 09 2017

From road trips to hauling. This truck has the comfort and power to do it all. I've personally driven this truck for 12 hours straight and was always comfortable. I have also hauled many things with such a big bed it has enough room for just about anything! I would highly recommend this truck!

Not trouble free but still a good experience

by Weekend Warrior from PA on Wed May 07 2014

My truck is an LT Crew 4x4 Z71 5.3 V8 purchased new. This review is after 13 months and 16,000 miles. My driving style is conservative to average. This is a great multipurpose vehicle. It is comfortable for a family of 4 on a 3,000 mile road trip, gets me to work regardless of the weather, and tows far better than my older Chevy 2500. Bluetooth and steering wheel audio controls are a great feature. The interior is comfortable and practical. Interior storage is great though I wish the space behind the back seat was accessible. I?ve yet to see 21mpg highway but routinely get 18-20 mpg regardless of use. Cylinder deactivation is almost seamless and greatly improves lower speed fuel economy. Towing is great. The hill assist start and grade braking seem silly in concept but I?ve found them to be useful. I wish the motor had more low end torque like our 5.4 3v Ford but the ?trailer tow? mode alters the shift points and keeps the RPMs up a little making this a non-issue. Even with the higher RPMs towing MPG is much better in the Chevy. I?ve towed in excess of 8,000 lbs. without issue or concern. Reliability has been a little troublesome with 2 major issues but I have been satisfied with GMs response. Problem 1: By 3,000 miles I knew I had an oil consumption problem. My dealer tracked it and 9,000 miles and 4 burnt quarts later the problem surfaced when the truck developed a miss. It turns out the rings on piston 1 were not seated properly at assembly. The oil consumption eventually fouled the spark plug. 3 days in a GM loaner truck that was newer than mine and all is well. I?m told this is not a common problem. Problem 2: After 1 year the ?wax coat? (paint) on the frame was falling off in places. The dealer repaired following the TSB. I?m told this is common. Overall, it has been a good experience.

Sharpest Looking Truck OnThe Road Today!

by Truck Entusiast from Washington State on Thu Aug 14 2014

My wife and I purchased a new 2013 Silverado Z71 Lt Crew Cab 4x4 Lt with a 5.3 Lt V8 slightly over 14 months ago. We love the interior and exterior design features. We think it has the most attractive body style of any truck ever produced. We are glad we purchased it before the body style changed for 2014 - 2015 models. The Truck has performed well all the way around so far. The engine has lots of power and the transmission shifts well. Even with several upgrades to the truck that have added to the overall weight of the truck and it still averages 15 MPG City and 20 MPG Highway, and the engine is still young with only 14,000 Miles on it. There are a some things I don't like about the truck that I learned about after owning the truck for awhile. (1). When sitting in the drivers seat you can look out at the rear edge of the hood and tell that it is made of very thin metal. (2). I noticed that the coating on the frame and other undercarriage parts are not painted but are coated with a wax coating that tends to fall off in chunks and allows the coated areas to rust. (3). The front bumper left and right corners are chrome coated plastic, I'D rather they were made of metal. (This was probably the biggest shock to me of all.) (4). One day on vacation I was visiting my brother and he pointed out that the corner of the drivers side rear bumper was at a lower angle than the corner of the bumper on the passenger side of the truck, I thought it might be loose or had been misaligned at the factory. I grabbed the drivers side corner of the rear bumper and pulled up on it with my hands, to my surprise the metal bumper actually flexed when I pulled up on it. I pulled up harder, but not with any serious effort and managed to bend the bumper back into proper alignment without any damage to the bumper, I also noticed that the support brackets for the back of the bumpers corners were very weakly made. You would think that the rear bumper on a truck should be made of heavy gauge steel, "Well," I guess with all the EPA regulations and the government pushing for higher gas millage vehicles, manufacturer's are cutting weight wherever possible to improve gas millage, but what we end up with is cars and trucks that just aren't as tough as they use to be. Even with the above mentioned faults we still love the truck overall.

Dependable Reliable 4x4

by North Florida Steve from Jacksonville, Fl on Mon May 26 2014

December 27, 2013 I purchased a new 2013 WT Silverado Regular Cab 4x4 with the 4.8L engine. After approx. 17 months, 36K miles, I have had no issues to report. GM made out with regards to my warranty. It expired without a claim. Dealership has performed all scheduled maintenance. I have no complaints what so ever. I am averaging 17MPG in combination city/hwy driving. I average 18-20 MPG Hwy depending on speed. When I run 55 MPH, I average 20 MPG. 65-70 Interstate, I average 18 MPG. I drive off road at least once a week. Combination Fire trails, Pasture, Soft Sand, light mud (6-12 inches deep) 4x4 traction has been great. My 2001 lasted 200K miles. I have no reason to doubt that this 2013 will also last 200K plus miles. Based on my experience so far, I highly recommend this truck.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9