2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

best truck i have ever owned

by from indiana on September 8, 2017

i have owned this truck for 4 years and have never had an issue with this truck. i only have a little over 10k on the truck but it has been perfect so far.

It feels good on the road

by from Kelso, Wa on September 3, 2017

So far, it is a really nice truck. It handles well, and gives a smooth ride. My specific model has a small engine, and so it has to down shift more often than most when going up hills. Overall, I'm quite pleased with my purchase.

Very good truck.

by from Dothan, Al on August 17, 2017

Really liked the look of the truck very little chrome back bumper only. Ride was a little choppy with factory z71 rancho shocks much better with bilsteins. Performance and gas mileage was quite good with 5.3 and six speed auto.

Reliable!! Good power- 5.3 L-Automatic & 4 x 4

by from Raton, New Mexico on August 11, 2017

This 2013 Silverado LT has plenty of Room seats 6. We had all 4-kid's at home and 2 of boy's we're 6'+ tall. I like the power (5.3) to pull Vehicles or Trailers, nice engine Brake for Mountain passes. 4 x 4 works great with Crew Cab w/Short Bed in light/Heavy Snow or Mud not stuck yet. It Only has 21,431 Miles on it now.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Reliable pickup truck that will fit many needs.

by from Washington DC on August 9, 2017

From road trips to hauling. This truck has the comfort and power to do it all. I've personally driven this truck for 12 hours straight and was always comfortable. I have also hauled many things with such a big bed it has enough room for just about anything! I would highly recommend this truck!

My Silverado practically drives itself!

by from Grove,Oklahoma on August 8, 2017

I take several long trips a year. Sometimes driving 11-12 hours a day! It is a pure pleasure to drive this truck. Some people think I should drive something smaller, I'm 74 and 5 feet tall, but this suits me just fine!

Uses car for Havingfun

Best car I ever drove

by from Branson mo on July 29, 2017

It met all my needs it ran smooth and priced just right loved the color easy to drive. A.c. worked great rides comfortably
Not Rated Reliability

I own a Chevy Silverado

by from Houston, TX on July 26, 2017

I bought my truck in 2013. As mentioned in the description, I own a Chevy Silverado Texas Edition. The traction is better than many other trucks I've tried. The comfort while driving is not comparable with others. The force of the engine is great. The Silverados now come with a system where it switches from working as V8 to a V6, or even a V4. It's the best truck ever!

MOST BEAUTIFUL TRUCK

by from MOUNT CARMEL , PA on July 24, 2017

THIS TRUCK IS VERY RELIABLE AND IS THE PERFECT TRUCK FOR MY NEEDS. IT MAKES ME VERY HAPPY WHEN I DRIVE IT.

2013 - Winner!!!

by from chino valley, az on July 13, 2017

Quiet, solid,quick and I get 18 MPG, very well mannered until you stomp on the gas.....not bad for a 5500 lb veh! Surprise someone today........buy it and stomp on the gas!

Uses car for Havingfun