2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 consumer reviews

side view of 2016 Silverado 1500 Chevrolet
Explore the 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Shop the 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

Just bought it

I am very pleased with my used Chevrolet Silverado. Very comfortable ride , a quite ride , very spacious . I would buy it again.

Great truck for pulling our camper

Pulls our 17' trailer well and holds 4 adult people comfortably. Very reliable vehicle and looks sharp too. It is a 2016, but looks brand new! Very pleased with performance and comfort it offers while traveling.

2.9

Rusting after 2-1/2 yrs!

Was mostly pleased until the hood began to bubble after owning for less than 3 years. Upon visiting the dealership they recommended I call Chevrolet’s customer service since we had just passed the 36k mile mark. Long story short, Chevrolet will not cover the corrosion unless it rusts through within 5 years or 100k. I am very disappointed that they will not stand behind their product being so new. This was my first new vehicle purchase and probably my last. I’m also not one to post reviews but this is completely unacceptable in opinion. When purchasing a $40k+ vehicle, one would expect to not have to worry about rust for a long time... Only other negative is the EcoTec engine lags off the line.

Best car ever!!!

This car is great. Excellent perform, reliability and the option to save gas using flex fuel!! Look like new with low miles also!! good stability on the road.

Great purchase

Reliable Best Truck ver had strong good gas milage ok highway Lovely inside, great seats design was a little afraid of gas because of the 8 cylinder but no problem it's worth every penny

Excellent truck

The Silverado was a great truck because it was a Chevy. Chevy makes the best trucks on the market. There really is no need to go anywhere else. Chevy is the best value out there.

I have been a Chevy man ever since I got my driver

It has surpassed my expectations, call the vital controls at my fingertips I especially like the fact that the gas pedal and brake pedal is adjustable, I would buy another Silverado in the future

Nice truck

I love the truck. I had the same year just moved up to the LTZ. Nice body style rides great. Nice color. Has everthing i like in a truck with a few more bells and wistles than i had wanted.

Second Z71 I've owned

traded in a 2012 Z71 that I bought brand new. Love the interior of the new truck, lots of upgraded bells and whistles with the Allstar plus pacakge. A tad more room in the back seat, but slightly harder to get in and out of. coming from my 5' 10" 300 lb son. has 1300 lb more tow capcity and did great on a recent trip hauling my 7000 lb camper. only thing i really miss is the growl...the 2012 sounded vicious when starting and when you got on the gas, this truck is much quieter.

4.4

Great vehicle so far

I just purchased but love this truck so far. Drives great. Feels safe and has a reliable track record. Looking forward to driving it everyday