2010 Silverado 1500 Hybrid

5 out of 5 stars Interior Design
5 out of 5 stars Reliability
5 out of 5 stars Performance
5 out of 5 stars Exterior Styling

Have You Driven the 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid?

my first vehicle!

by silvy from Ft worth tx on Sun Nov 16 2014

I am more then satisfied with the 2010 Chevy Silverado I drove off the lot with. Its always been my dream truck and i finally got it as my first vehicle! Its great on space and has some custom items im just in love with! The exhaust pipe has a beautiful Roar.Its really not bad on gas at all and it was for sale for an outstanding price! I am more then happy with my purchase. I would most definitely recommend this truck to anyone who likes high,big, and lots of space.

Our Take on the 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid

Truck season began the first weekend of spring with dozens of commercial haulers and privately owned pickups rolling along Furnace Road and easing to a stop at the weigh-and-pay station of the I-95 Resource Recovery Facility in Lorton.

It's one of those euphemistically named places otherwise known as a dump. But the appellation isn't all puffery. Trash at the gargantuan facility is sorted by category -- construction materials, old electronic equipment, building materials, brush and yard waste. Burnable items are used to help generate electricity. Metals are melted and reformed for other purposes. One person's yard waste becomes another person's mulch.

Most of the trucks doing weekend chores were dumping... Read More