2017 Spark

2017 Chevrolet Spark

2017 Chevrolet Spark

Have You Driven the 2017 Chevrolet Spark?

Very nice looking car, runs great, great on gas.

by Thomas Gerling from Hesperia, CA on Wed May 03 2017

The 2017 Chevy Spark is a great car for new drivers who are on a budget. The quality of the Chevy Sparks have improved from what used to be the Chevy Aveo which were great cars. The gas mileage is better then the AVEO, and for $10,995 it's thousands cheaper then the hybrid cars which do get better mileage.

Get a Used LT or higher!

by AnthonyRTremain from Haslet, TX on Thu Feb 20 2020

I own a Toasted Marshmallow (metallic tan) 2017 Chevrolet Spark 1LT with the 5 speed Manual Transmission I was forced into this car due to the unreliable MINI Cooper I was driving at the time. I’m 6 months into ownership of this little thing and I can honestly say I’m very impressed. I’m not going to waste time on gas mileage since the whole subcompact segment is good in that regard but my avg consumption is 40mpg, and I’ve yet to cross the $20 mark when filling up here in Texas. Yes, that’s a full tank. The touch screen has apple CarPlay and android auto, the back up camera works great, it has steering wheel controls and the 5 speed manual in mine is actually pretty nice to use. The seats are super comfortable but the ride is so quiet (no seriously... makes my MINI seem like the loudest thing ever) and so so forgiving. The handling is good, not great but responsive and easy while it fails in the power department. If this car was a little quicker it would be a perfect car! However with the Manual Transmission it’s as easy as shifting later and I’m sure the CVT is set up in a way to act similarly. I’ll be keeping this car until it dies, and honestly with how cheap parts are... it probably never will.

Sparky

by Bill from on Mon May 22 2017

Early yet on reliability and performance, but it has incredible amount of room for big people like us, also has good pickup. Rear view camera is great for backing into tight spots, and car is tiny enough to fit there.

2nd Chevrolet Spark I Have Owned And Happy

by Spark Man from Maryville mo on Fri Jul 19 2019

The Chevrolet Spark Has Been The Best On Gas Most Reliable I Have Owned The First Was A 2014 I Had 85,000 Miles I Put On My Self This Car Has Never Been In the Shop For Nothing But Oil Changes I Hope This 2017 Is Just As Great . My 2014 Car Paid For Itself This Way ( NO Repairs Ever ) NO Wipers,Breaks,Nothing Ever Quit Working ,Still Ran New When I Replaced It Just Upgraded To Newer Style

A great small car

by Tinkerbell's Mom from Seattle, WA on Wed Apr 19 2017

It's a cute little car. It serves my purpose. Had a Citation hatchback years ago and loved it. Was happy when Chevy introduced a new one this year.

Awesome test drive!

by Jenn from Warner Robins on Mon Sep 18 2017

I am in need of a new, reliable, economical car so I test drove the 2017 Chevy Spark. I love the exterior styling! Inside is cute and quite comfy for a base model car. I love the features of bluetooth and apple car play. The handling of the car was better than I imagined and the drive was pretty smooth, interior did not feel as cramped as I thought it would. Stereo on point! Little slow at the take off but it only as 98hp so I assumed that, but gets up to speed fairly quickly and minimal outside noise. I am going back to purchase the car next month, can't wait to drive my new little Spark!!!!

out of 5 starsReliability

Spark

by Ron Kinyon from Lewiston, Idaho on Wed Apr 26 2017

Good buy for the money. Just what we needed to run around town. Very economical. The salesman, Bill Myers, was the best person ever to wok with.

Little car for a little person

by Sparki2000 from Tampa on Mon Apr 24 2017

I'm 4'11 and the spark is the perfect size for me. Very technologically savvy while maintaining a low price poiny

Fun little car

by Tow Joe from San Diego, CA on Fri Jan 05 2018

I purchased this little, inexpensive car to tow behind a motorhome so I really didn't car all that much about how it drove or handled, but WOW, was I surprised! I bought the most inexpensive model, the LS with a manual transmission, and it is a fun car to drive. It has a tight suspension with quick steering so it is drives like a little sports car. No it isn't the fastest car I have ever owned (by far) but I still enjoy driving it. Too bad Chevrolet doesn't make an actual sport model with a high performance engine,........ if they ever do I might be their first customer.

Happy Spark Owner

by Sparkowner1 from Howard City, Michigan on Mon Apr 30 2018

I bought this Spark to save money on gas, I drive over 100 miles back and fourth to work everyday 4 to 6 days per week. This has proven to already save me money on my gas each week. It is a neat little car and the comfort is better than I expected. I have and will continue to reccomend this car to anyone I know looking to save money on their commute to and from work. I love all the features that are on the steering wheel so i can keep my hands on the wheel, I just love everything about this Chevy Spark

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11