2017 Spark

2017 Chevrolet Spark

2017 Chevrolet Spark

Have You Driven the 2017 Chevrolet Spark?

Great Gas Mileage but Very Small Car

by Madgw from Cumberland, MD on Sun Feb 23 2020

The car reliably got me from A to B and the back up camera helped me fit in nearly all parking spaces. It was easy to drive and pretty comfortable for its size, but one can only fit so much in such a small space. Great gas mileage for people who drive alot.

So far it has been good

by Chris's car from Ga on Thu Mar 01 2018

It is a little bit small , but for now it works for me , if you have a family of 3 or 4 it would be a good car until you can get another car also in the long run if you have little ones you might try the chevy spark and it wouldnt be bad cause it dont cost much to put gas in it . And i know its not cheap to try to raise a family of 1 or 2 kids .

Basic transportation

by Gls from Madera, ca on Fri Oct 13 2017

Good value for the money, I received exactly what I expected from this type of vehicle. Perfect for the 2.5 mile in town commute to my work.

Surprisingly good little car !

by JRM from Bedford, Nova Scotia, Canada on Sat Aug 25 2018

Wife wanted a runabout for around town and occasional road trips and the Spark has proven to be perfect for our needs as a third vehicle. I was amazed when I first test drove the car as the ride was smooth, quiet and the car felt secure and solid over some rough stretches of pavement. I think the performance is good given the intended purpose - peppy around town and cruises effortlessly on the highway with the exception of steeper sections when it struggles a bit to maintain cruise control set speed. Lots of room inside for 4 adults and good cargo space with the rear seat down. Ours is the top of the line 2LT and the extra features contained in the package are worth the price in our opinion. We couldn't be happier with the car and high recommend it.

Great little commute car! Very luxurious

by Araeeh from British Columbia on Thu Jan 25 2018

This is the perfect vehicle for commuting to and from work or school. It is super reliable, peppy, appealing and technologically advanced. What you get out of this vehicle for its price is absolutely incredible! Would 100% recommend to anyone!

Happy Spark Owner

by Sparkowner1 from Howard City, Michigan on Mon Apr 30 2018

I bought this Spark to save money on gas, I drive over 100 miles back and fourth to work everyday 4 to 6 days per week. This has proven to already save me money on my gas each week. It is a neat little car and the comfort is better than I expected. I have and will continue to reccomend this car to anyone I know looking to save money on their commute to and from work. I love all the features that are on the steering wheel so i can keep my hands on the wheel, I just love everything about this Chevy Spark

Great Choice For High Mileage, Cool Tech & Parking

by illiniwatcher from Houston, TX on Wed Jan 04 2017

I am a simple kind of guy, and my goal with getting another vehicle was very simple ’ get a new vehicle at a reasonably low price. Happily, the 2017 Spark is simple in all the ways I like ’ I got the base LS model because I’m not a fan of power anything (power stuff breaks first). The only ’power’ options I wanted and got on the Spark were power steering and an automatic transmission. The most common descriptor my friends use for the Spark is ’cute.’ It’s quite a small vehicle, but it’s one I have no problem fitting my 5’ 11’, 230-pound frame into. The seats, while not easy-chair material, are sufficiently comfortable. The Spark is good with mirrors and window space ’ blind spots on either side of the car have been kept to a minimum. The rear-view mirror inside the cabin could be a little wider, but it’s adequate. And the rear window is wide enough to monitor tailgaters. Internal storage space, as has been widely written about, isn’t very much, but you can fold the rear seats down for additional space. It also has two rear doors which might be suitable for loading large items as well as associates. Much has also been written about the Spark’s 98-horsepower engine and that it takes 10 seconds to get to 60 mph. I have not found it to be a problem. I would not call it underpowered at all. If you’re an angry, pushy driver who loves to tailgate others, the Spark will exhaust your patience. But if you’re a judicious, considerate driver, the Spark’s acceleration won’t be an issue for you. I was a little surprised to find out the Spark has a 9.2-gallon tank ’ the smallest in any vehicle I’ve ever owned, but that’s offset by its high-rated fuel mileage of 38mpg (highway) and up. If you do the math, that’s a cruising range of at least 340 miles. This is not a ’touring’ car, but for 180- to 250-mile trips that I take on occasion, I’m confident the Spark can handle the pull. The deal clincher for me was under the hood ’ the EcoTec engine, this one a 1.4-liter jobbie ’ is the centerpiece of the Spark. I became a huge fan of EcoTec with my last car which lasted over 296,000 miles with that original engine. Unlike the Fiat 500, you can use 87 octane fuel with the Spark. Compared with what I’ve read about similar subcompacts, the Spark’s instrument panel and dash are welcomingly simple and very nicely designed. No screen is too ’busy’. If you have an Android or iPhone smartphone, you can plug either device into the USB jack and access music and certain mobile apps from those devices on the touch-screen display. The semi-digital dash on the base model is the carries a nice amount of information including mpg, miles to empty, and average speed. The 1LT and 2LT models are supposed to be even better on this point. The radio does NOT pick up HD channels (at least not in the base model), so get your premium stations thru your Bluetooth enabled smartphone and apps like Sirius XM or Pandora. The Spark includes several modern conveniences and safety features such as a rear backup camera and the MyChevy touch-screen control system with Bluetooth. You get a 3-month trial of OnStar remote monitoring and assistance free, too, as well as built-in 4G wi-fi service you can add on for as little as $10 a month (1 GB). Automatic lights, cup holders, and too many other features to include in this short review. The Spark is a good, simple little car that has in reviews been compared favorably in specific ways to the pricier Honda Fit, the trendy Fiat 500, the practical Nissan Versa, and the equally reliable Toyota Yaris. The Spark stands out, though, for its integrated OnStar service and onboard technology. If you’re in a precarious situation with savings or credit score, and you need basic transportation, you’ll like the Spark a lot. If you’re a road hog, or a gearhead, look elsewhere. The Spark is most certainly not a ride for hipsters (unless they’re driving it ironically). For its high fuel mileage, its maneuverability in tight parking s

Great Car

by Tony from Stratford, Ct on Fri Mar 10 2017

Great design someone at chevy put their talents to work here, easy to drive, radio, temp, usb port all easy to reach and find. Picked up some lumber, 6' boards 16 " wide, Just folded the seats down, put em in, so they rested on the shoulder of the two front seats, and set them into the back of the car, nice and easy. Closed the trunk and headed home.

Love my little Kally

by Dawn M. from Plantation, FL on Sun Mar 12 2017

I decided to put GOOD rather than EXCELLENT on some items because only time will tell-I've only put 150 miles on her so far, but I am quite happy. For the first time in car buying I was aiming for practical over anything else, so I got the "bare bones" model-I can't remember the last time I had to actually ROLL DOWN a window. But I have to say despite that it is a very nice little car. I didn't expect it to really have the same power as my old 300hp Pontiac, so I was pleasantly surprised to find it handles well even at 80mph (not that I'd speed, of course!) I love that I have wifi hotspots whereever I need and I like the rear camera. Went with the Kalamata color, hence the name!

Best value car I've ever purchased

by 1sttimecarreviewer from Lebanon,or on Sat Mar 18 2017

Not wanting to spend a lot of money on a reliable vehicle, I came across my 2017 chevy spark. With the dealer discount I ended up purchasing for $8995. I expected a bare bones, underpowered, and loud car. I was surprised to find on the two hundred mile road trip home that it had good acceleration, a comfortable ride with minimal road noise, and had good creature features like apple car play. I can access google maps on my big display screen without having to pay thousands for navigation, sync pandora and have my text messages read to me. All of this while getting great gas mileage. The spark is a great car for those with a long commute, someone's first car, or for those rebuilding credit. I also feel safe in the car having 10 airbags, and on star. Lastly, I will be saving on maintenance with chevys 2yr maintenance free plan.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11