2017 Spark

2017 Chevrolet Spark

2017 Chevrolet Spark

Have You Driven the 2017 Chevrolet Spark?

Lacks very many small conveniences.

by Diroy from Louisville Ky on Wed May 02 2018

Only one small storage compartment. The rear hatchback seats do not fold down. They will only go to a approximate 90° angle. Not much cargo space. One of the rear seat belts is unusable because it can't be pulled out from behind the seat. Some gouges are useless or inaccurate. It is poorly sealed. Mud comes in around all the doors, hatchback, and even the gas tank cover. I had a Toyota Yaris before. The Spark does not compare.

Had Mine for a Month Now

by Pappy from Brighton,Tn. on Mon Apr 02 2018

Hello...I don't normally write reviews...I bought my 2017 Spark LT about a month ago..I drive over 100 miles round trip to work and back and needed something with good fuel rating..So I bought a Spark ..I will give you my pro's and con's of this great little car..Pro's...it's great on gas...I have hand checked it several times and I have gotten as much as 40.6 mph...lowest is 38.6...most of the time I am around 39 to 40 mph..which helps me a bunch..I love the interior ...like the seat material..and the over all looks inside...great system from XM...to the blue tooth and touch screen...all the controls are easy to use ..the car is small...but roomy inside...so easy to get around in town...and a breeze to park..I like the looks and design of the 2017 and for a small car it rides pretty darn well...the LT comes with the power package...windows..mirrors..cruise ...ect..which is nice...you will read it's a 98hp car and under powered...but it's so small and light it's not bad at all..now your not going to win any drag races...and off the line it takes it a min to get up to speed...but not as bad as folks let on ...I came out of a corvette a couple year ago...I know speed...LOL but really it's not bad...the CVT transmission is a little different...but way better than the 2010 Nissan Cube I was in ...some Cons...it is a 4 seat car...but with 2 grown adults there is really no room in the back seat..but for me it's OK.. just me and the wife..so not an issue..storage is smaller then most but with the back seats folded down we have found we can carry a good deal of stuff...9 gallon fuel tank...I get it..keep it lite and it will get better mpg but I wish it had at least a 12 gallon ..but then again not a big issue...does not take much to fill it up...and that's about it for me on the cons...the little care does well for me on the hwy...I run it every day around 70 to 75 mph on the highway and it just purrs along....we will be taking it on a 1500 mile road trip this month and I have no worries about it being able to run the interstate .....so over all I love it...my wife loves it also...and for someone who drives a full size pick-up truck...for me it says a lot ...if u need something that offers great value for the money ... easy and fun to drive...look at the Chevy Spark...

LOVE MY Spark

by Plug from on Sat Dec 16 2017

I just love my new Spark. I have only owned it a month . I believe for the price the Spark is best car on the market today. This car zips along in the traffic with ease whether in town or on the highway. It might be a small car but does not feel like one inside. Plenty of leg room to accommodate someone over 6ft. It is literally a gas miser as I'm averaging 34 in town and 40+ on highway. Spark also has electric steering which makes it effortlessly to drive and park. Love the back up camera and other options. If you want a new car that wont break the bank. I highly recommend the Spark.

Just Right

by MaineWoman from Portland ME on Wed Sep 13 2017

This subcompact is everything I need in a car: easy to drive, economical, and comfortable. My only complaint is that I still haven't managed to figure out all the possibilities of the dashboard instruments.

Ok, not great

by Minkwinkdink from Fond du Lac Wi on Wed Jul 11 2018

It works, but has the stupidest gas gauge ever. I think the micro gas tank is the biggest flaw in this car. I would want to have at least an 11 gallon tank

GREAT DEAL AT THE BEST DEALERSHIP

by BRITTIANYPOWELL from on Sun Oct 16 2016

I want to start by saying THANK YOU THANK YOU to the family of CHEVROLET OF PUYALLUP. Your care for people, and making their experience great is PHENOMENAL. I would also like to thank my SALES AND LEASING CONSULTANT ( MARIO REAVES ) I came with the intentions that know one would help me because I've had such BAD experience with other dealerships. He sat down and listened to me, and did his VERY BEST from beginning to END. MICHELLE ( FINANCE CONSULTANT ) Was very polite and very experienced and was so WELCOMING to me and my family. MARIO IS AMAZING , I got a BRAND NEW 2017 CHEVY SPARK. I Never been treated so GREATLY by a sales person. I left the lot EXTREMELY HAPPY and with TEARS of joy :) I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP TO EVERYONE !!!

So Far a Winner!

by Kathi E from Greencastle, IN on Tue Apr 04 2017

While I just bought the car, I am extremely happy with it. I test-drove several other cars, some larger... This one may be small, but it has a lot of the options I wanted at a good value for the cost.

Great vehicle!!

by scoiner from Colorado Springs. Co on Mon Sep 25 2017

This vehicle has everything I need. It drives smooth, it's safe and it looks sleek.Buying this vehicle is the best choice I ever made.

Great Fuel-Efficient Car

by AlexusM from West Bloomfield, MI on Mon May 08 2017

This vehicle is worth every cent because it has just about everything you could ask for in a car. It is also a great car for beginner drivers.

Great small car

by Dodo bird from Wisconsin on Sat Aug 26 2017

I like this car. It is spacious, and provides great economy. For running errands, I appreciate the maneuverability and ease in parking. The styling is attractive with onboard functions modern & convenient.

out of 5 starsReliability