2015 Chevrolet Suburban consumer reviews

side view of 2015 Suburban Chevrolet
Explore the 2015 Suburban Chevrolet
Shop the 2015 Suburban Chevrolet

Quite a great car!

The technology and aesthetics of the car, mix with the nice pricing and performance, make it superb.

Most spacious car available

this car meets all my needs because of the big family that i have and family is only growing. this vehicle would help my family on long road trips

Most Releiable car i have owned

I loved this car , for a family of 6 it really came in handy . Alot of leg room , trunk was a fair size for the size of of it.

2.6

Don't buy it used from untrusable place

If you are trying to buy this car , try to buy it from good place otherwise you will find so problems

The best riding vehicle

The Suburban has met all of my expectations. The ride is very comfortable and the V-8 engine performs wonderfully. The style and ride of this vehicle is awesome!

Best SUV I have ever purchased!

I have owned so many cars and suv's and this truck was beyond my expectations! I would recommend this truck over any other SUV anywhere for the money.

4.5

Nice whip

Affordable handles well and keeps everyone happy with all the extras if I had to choose it would be this SUV.

4.1

Has room for 8 and good gas milage

2015 LT and Generally I like the gas milage, towing capacity, and cargo room. I have had several issues under warranty: Nav system malfunctioned at delivery; Brake module had to be replaced at 12,000 miles; now the 5.3L engine has a bad tappet at 27,000 miles and is currently in the shop. Not sure I disagree with Consumers Reports that gives it horrible frequency of repair reviews. Not sure what other vehicles would be able to replace it with all the features but better Frequency of repair

Great Family Vehicle

Big enough to transport seven with luggage yet rides like a sedan. All the bells and whistles anyone could want. Handles the snow and ice as if it's dry pavement. Chevrolet has built a beautiful vehicle in the 2015 1500 Suburban LTZ.

The best!

While it's a conscious decision to drive such a large vehicle, if your needs justify it, it is the best large car on the market. It drives very well and is really comfortable.