2015 Chevrolet Suburban consumer reviews

side view of 2015 Suburban Chevrolet
Explore the 2015 Suburban Chevrolet
Shop the 2015 Suburban Chevrolet

i love suburban

just go out and buy it i am telling you they are so much fun to drive i test drove one and it was the best time I have had

i love suburban

everyone should own one a leat once in there life that is you will want just driving it is the best part the people who take care of you know what they are doing wich helps you find what you are looking for

i love suburban

it is just great it drives great that is what a car should be once you drive it you wont anything else

Most stealth vehicle I have owned.

This vehicle provides me the ability to have my entire growing family of teenagers in my vehicle all at once. I could not be more happy!

4.5

Cant wait to own one

Big enough for all of my family needs. Handles great and is built for the long haul. Like i said i can not wait to own one.

I really like this truck

I have 41,000 miles on her since new. I will replace her with another. Very nice ride, much more refined than previous models. There are a few sheet metal things that I I did not like but that?s nothing in the scheme of things. This truck has good power comfort and space than most people were ever need.

Extremely comfortable ride.

I feel very safe and comfortable in this car. I like that it sits up high and turns well. The extra on this car make it luxurious.

didn't think I would like it this much

had 2003, 2007 (two of them) and now this 2015 the voice navigation functionality is pretty much worthless, other than that, the rest of entertainment/navigation/radio system is fantastic - interior design is top notch - very luxurious - lots of room and side pockets, USP ports every where - and so much more. exterior is - well, its growing on me power - better than the earlier models fuel economy - my last two suburbans were getting 15.2, this one is averaging 18.5 - thats a fantastic improvement! the noise that the direct injection makes sounds like bad lifters - but I guess this the price we pay for the latest technology - but GM made up for that and the interior sound is so so quiet - even the windshield is designed to dampen exterior noise. overall - I absolutely love this new truck!

4.4

Excited to upgrade to a newer model

Good so far, but we just bought it. We are excited to get a newer model. Looks nice and well equipped.

SUV I most desire!

This car meets the needs of my large family and has all the technological advances that are needed in today?s time!