2015 Chevrolet Tahoe consumer reviews

side view of 2015 Tahoe Chevrolet
Explore the 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe
Shop the 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe
2.7

Not the most reliable truck I own

Serious car issues after 2 months of purchasing it. I was told I needed to put down extensive amount of money…..and they sold me a 2015 lemon……

Good car! Better than a Nissan.

The car is gorgeous but the dealership did not take good care of it nor provided proper teaching to any of its clients about how to maintain it. They just sold it and did oil changes but did not diagnose it correctly and even with the warranty did not do the right things to repair the car or treated us fairly. They are not trustworthy. The car is gorgeous and comfortable.

2.0

I’m safe

2015 year is the worst year you can purchase due to the recalls/ Safety issues! I absolutely love my baby but the price tag for repairs is higher then the value of the vehicle!

We've been in the market for a vehicle like this

Large vehicle and plenty of room for our family. DVD player in the 2nd row with infrared wireless headphones for our grandsons when we take trips

Great car all around

Met all of our needs as family , transfer friends around etc great car, leg room, need extra for caring groceries perfect all seats lay down as well

3.6

JUST BUY A SURBURBAN CHEAP A$$

This car is way worse than a minivan. If u are buying something for room and comfort but also something that will haul it, buy the surburban. The Tahoe has no room for anything. If u just want something to have a lot of people than buy a minivan.

Incredibly comfortable and durable vehicle.

Plenty of room for everything you need and great for the kids. I love having this for around town and trips up north. I would highly recommend!

3.4

Reliable people transporter with some flaws

It will always start and get you where you are going. Great cargo capacity, the fold down seats are nice, and there is really good straight-ahead visibility. However, steering is weak and develops bangs and clunks over time and you will have to replace links and rods. There is no on-board GPS unless you subscribe to OnStar for $365 a year. The truck rides great when fully loaded, and is very bouncy and skittish when empty. The suspension was not designed for driving around town empty - lots of bounces and skitters on potholes and cracks. The air dam under the front bumper feels like it was designed to catch every single parking stop-brick in parking lots and garages and gets torn off repeatedly. The air conditioning system is guaranteed to crap out at some point, and the average GM mechanic seems clueless to diagnose and isolate the problem, they just start replacing expensive A/C parts one by one until it starts working again, at great cost to you. The real A/C problem is a 2015 design flaw that is well known. Lastly, the front corner and side pillars are HUGE and this is great for rollover strength, but I can't tell you how many times I've pulled up at a 4-way stop intersection thinking I'm the only car there, and the pillars have coincidentally completely masked another vehicle matching my same approach and speed, only to have the ghost vehicle pop out in front of my windshield at the last second, as if seemingly from nowhere. I now drive it with my head constantly whipping back and forth on both sides of pillars at all intersections, which is a pain in the butt. Other than that, a pretty reliable and roomy vehicle that gets us where we need to go with a lot of cross-country hauling under its belt.

Everything I wanted in a car

I love the way this car drives. The safety features where so important to me and this car has them all. And of course it is the best looking one on the road

Love it

Perfect car for our family, very reliable!! Never had any issues with it! Large enough to take entire family when traveling! No Problems with it, just changed the oil