2015 Tahoe

2015 Chevrolet Tahoe

2015 Chevrolet Tahoe

Have you driven the 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe?

Family and Fun Vehicle Too

by Family and Fun Vehicle Too from Houston, TX on July 28, 2015

Purchased 2015 Tahoe LS after trading in my 2012 Challenger. My wife has a baby on the way so big changes are on the way. I love this vehicle. The look of it displays luxury and class. Yes the 2015 Escalade model looks the best, but the 2015 Yukon and 2015 Tahoe are not far behind. My Challenger was a fun drive and would make you feel like you were always on a racetrack but this Tahoe lets you sit back and relax with its smooth quiet ride and can also get up and pass someone too. Don't let its big size full you, the V-8 is strong, no one races a Tahoe anyways but it will let others know it can go too. Huge room in the vehicle and makes you feel safe, secure and strong. Factory 18inch wheels aren't great looking so will look to upgrade them.

Fantastic Rental

by Noelle from Goldsboro NC on November 2, 2015

We had to rent a larger vehicle than what we own in order to have all of us that were traveling together to fit in one car. The Tahoe exceed our expectations. We all fit comfortably and had enough room to spare. We have already began discussing the purchase of a new vehicle, and the Tahoe is a definite possibility.

AWESOME

by great SUVs from Maryland on May 21, 2014

AWESOME SUV, test drove and checked out Mercedes, BMW, Ford, Audi and Cadillac. None came close to the 2015 Tahoe LTZ, if your getting one get one with all the goodies, spend the extra cash. It really don't get much better then this one, the ride the looks inside and out, and all the goodies inside this SUV can almost drive itself

Nice SUV

by Travel Baseball Parents from Chesterfield, VA on June 12, 2015

We purchased the 2015 Tahoe LT used w 12300 miles. Loved the savings over a new one. So far it has exceeded expectations. It has taken a while to get use to speed perception. Tahoe seems to being going slower when it's actually going 10-12 mph faster. Lots of power and so far we are averaging 19 + mpg w mixed driving. We purchased to replace a 2004 Yukon. No comparison. AC is cold as ice! Outside noise is almost non existent. Only small issue so far is the post at rear of vehicle is wider than 04 Yukon so backing a boat in the garage is slightly more challenging. Reliability is not know, should offer other options. Only owned about 10 days.

Love it

by just me from Sandwich, IL on November 20, 2014

I love this SUV, got the Tahoe LTZ package and it handles great, the steering is one fingertip ease. Love the lights needed to adjusted upward a little now excellent. Cannot figure out how to get the seat heaters to turn on with remote start or with the phone app. (that is me, not the auto). All needs are at your fingertips. I am so happy with the Tahoe.

Purchased New Tahoe

by New Tahoe Owner from Corpus Christi, Tx on April 4, 2015

I love my new 2015 Tahoe! There is more room for everyone and it's a smooth ride. This is my first time buying a Chevrolet and I'm very satisfied! I would recommend this vehicle to my family and friends. I purchased my Tahoe at the AutoNation Chevrolet in Corpus Christi, Tx. They had excellent customer service! My car salesman was Nieves Cerda III, he did and excellent job! Nieves and his manager did an awesome job! If anyone is looking into purchasing a new or used vehicle go to AutoNation and ask for Nieves! You will leave happy and with a new car!

The All New 2015 Tahoe

by Love my Tahoe! from Colleyville, TX on September 22, 2014

I love everything about my 2015 Tahoe LTZ. From the comfortable seats to the conveniences up front and beyond. My son LOVES the rear entertainment system and my husband and I love the Pandora app. This is a great car!

2015 Tahoe 5 days of ownership

by Tahoe man from Tampa, FL on April 23, 2014

I have had the new 2015 Tahoe for 5 days now. Took a day trip driving 90 miles each way on the interstate on the 2nd day. Avg 22.2 MPG on the hwy. The trim level is the LT with the Luxury Package, Power 2nd Row Seats and Sunroof. My previous vehicle was a 2004 Tahoe LT which would be considered a LTZ today. The new 2015 Tahoe drives very well. The safety features are numerous and will take some time to understand how they work and get the adjustments correct. Ride is superior to the 2004 Tahoe even when it was new. The MyLink system is nice but not quite intuitive as GM makes it sound. The 2015 Tahoe is 5" longer and 2" wider than the 2004 Tahoe. Driving it you would not notice it. You do notice that the new 2015 Tahoe is a heavier vehicle. Since I have had it such a very short time, I can only say that it is really major jump in technology from the previous rendition of the Tahoe. Likes: Luxury Package. Power 3rd Row seats. Power Release 2nd row seats. Numerous Safety Features. Dislikes: None at this time.

Tahoe for work

by moonwatch from Orlando fl on January 30, 2017

Bought a used 2016 TAhoe for work. All the 15 and 16 used Tahoes are former rental cars, nad have never bought one before so this will be a new experience for me. So far it is doing everything well, including getting over 20 mpg

Big cars

by bradstuart2303 from Oregon on February 21, 2014

Hi, Nice shape I really like it because I am living in a big family that's why I really like big cars which car have more space for more people, and if you want a new Chevrolet cars in Oregon then go Mcloughlin Chevy showroom.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Our Take on the 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe

The redesigned 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe has a refined interior and driving experience, but there's less passenger and cargo room than you might expect in a full-size SUV.

Changes for the 2015 Tahoe include a stronger frame, a more powerful V8 engine, angular exterior styling and a richer-looking interior (to see the 2014 and 2015 Tahoe compared, click here). The Tahoe is essentially a shorter version of the Chevy Suburban, which offers more passenger and cargo room. It's also been redesigned for 2015.

The Tahoe starts at $45,890, including a $995 destination charge, for a base LS trim with rear-wheel drive. Our test version was a top-of-the-line Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ with four-wheel drive... Read More