2015 Chevrolet Tahoe consumer reviews

• Exterior 4.7
Explore the 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe
Shop the 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe

2015 TAHOE

Bought my 2015 Tahoe new, 124,000 miles later no major problems with normal maintenance. Annoying interior lights flicker when brakes depressed, replaced front ball joints. Overall great truck, car must have built on a Wednsday.

2.0

Very dissapointed.

Bought a 2015 Tahoe new. I came from a Toyota Tacoma. Boy what a mistake buying the Tahoe. 15k in the AC condenser went. At 17k it went again. At 20k the brake vacuum pump went. after numerous recalls I thought I was OK. At about 50k the engine developed a lifter tap and the check engine light came on. Brought back to the dealer they replaced all the lifters on the right side. After replacing the window switches and window motor I though I was done. Just as I approached 100k the trans blew. Now my AC compressor failed. I am a stickler with maintenance. I over maintain my vehicles. I change my oil with full synthetic every 3k miles. In the past 8 years I have owned this vehicle I have had nothing but problems. I owned my Tacoma for 10 years and only put a wheel bearing in it. Heck the original battery lasted for 7 years. Never again will GM get my money.

3.0

Buyer Beware

Bought this used in 2020 with 50k miles, got a great deal or so I thought. AC went out 2 months after purchasing. Has had mechanical failure after failure and of course it’s all been out of pocket costs. There’s only 98,500 miles on it now and I’m currently looking for a new vehicle before the transmission decides to blow up. The new vehicle won’t be a GM product. Only things I like about this car, the interior is nice for what you get, not too flashy but just enough. Rides really well and is fun to drive.

1.0

Not the most reliable truck I own

Serious car issues after 2 months of purchasing it. I was told I needed to put down extensive amount of money…..and they sold me a 2015 lemon……

4.0

Good car! Better than a Nissan.

The car is gorgeous but the dealership did not take good care of it nor provided proper teaching to any of its clients about how to maintain it. They just sold it and did oil changes but did not diagnose it correctly and even with the warranty did not do the right things to repair the car or treated us fairly. They are not trustworthy. The car is gorgeous and comfortable.

1.0

I’m safe

2015 year is the worst year you can purchase due to the recalls/ Safety issues! I absolutely love my baby but the price tag for repairs is higher then the value of the vehicle!

We've been in the market for a vehicle like this

Large vehicle and plenty of room for our family. DVD player in the 2nd row with infrared wireless headphones for our grandsons when we take trips

Great car all around

Met all of our needs as family , transfer friends around etc great car, leg room, need extra for caring groceries perfect all seats lay down as well

3.0

JUST BUY A SURBURBAN CHEAP A$$

This car is way worse than a minivan. If u are buying something for room and comfort but also something that will haul it, buy the surburban. The Tahoe has no room for anything. If u just want something to have a lot of people than buy a minivan.

Incredibly comfortable and durable vehicle.

Plenty of room for everything you need and great for the kids. I love having this for around town and trips up north. I would highly recommend!